What's new

Paramount+ Star Trek: Prodigy (Paramount+) (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
A post from one of the voice actors on the show.
prodigyback.png

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I hope this deal with Netflix does not hinder the series having a home video release as before. I do not subscribe to Netflix.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
I hope this deal with Netflix does not hinder the series having a home video release as before. I do not subscribe to Netflix.

I don't know for certain, but based on precedent, I would guess that Paramount retained home video rights. Some of the relevant precedents are:

(1) Netflix streamed the Sony-produced House of Cards. Sony released that show season-by-season on disc.

(2) Netflix streamed the Lionsgate-produced Orange Is the New Black. Lionsgate released that show season-by-season on disc.

(3) Netflix streamed a bunch of Marvel/Disney-produced shows. Disney started releasing them on disc until Disney decided to stop all physical releases of all their shows.

(4) Amazon Prime streams the Paramount-produced shows Jack Ryan and Reacher. Paramount released them on disc.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
Huh.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks