What's new

The Ongoing Survivor 8 All-Stars thread (1 Viewer)

Doug R

Supporting Actor
This is the current "rumored" cast according to Survivorfever.net

S1: Jenna, Richard, Rudy, Sue
S2: Tina, Jerri, Colby, Amber (huh?), Alicia
S3: Ethan, Tom, Lex
S4: Rob M., Kathy
S5: Ken (wtf?), Shii-Ann (semi-wtf?)
S6: Rob C, Jenna
S7: Rupert, Sandra

StephenK

Stunt Coordinator
I'd like to see that "former air-force pilot" guy get another chance, Hunter I think. He was voted off way too early.

And I hope Doug's list from survivor fever is wrong cause there are some real head scratchers on that list.

StephenK

Stunt Coordinator
I don't think we need to spoiler-ize since this is all rumor anyway....

I checked the old survivor site and it was Hunter (who was friends with Gina) that I was thinking about. I think his last words were something like "I hope those knuckle-heads can survive and I'll call the coast guard to pick up your bodies after you die of starvation" or something to that effect. This was the one where Vecepia won, the first of the "weak" winners.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Of the several seasons I've watched, season 2 was my favorite. As for who I'd like to see back
Definiately Michael(he really could have won had he not have had the accident with the fire) Elisabeth and Amber, but somehow I doubt we'll get them.
As for Morgan's earlier post regarding a joke about having to kill other contestants, check out the movie Series 7. It's about a reality show where the goal is to kill the other contestants. It's got the girl from Silence of the Lambs in it(the girl who Buffalo Bill kidnaps.( you know "it puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again").

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
SurvivorNews.net has a rumored breakdown of the tribes:

To the best of our knowledge, here are how the three tribes breakdown:

Blue: Ethan Zohn, Rudy Boesch, Rupert Boneham, Jenna Lewis, Jerri Manthey, Tina Wesson
Green: Richard Hatch, Colby Donaldson, Lex Van den Berghe, Jenna Morasca, Shii Ann Huang, Kathy O'Brien
Red: Rob Mariano, Rob Cesternino, Tom Buchanan, Alicia Calaway, Amber Brkich, Susan Hawk

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Shii Ann Huang

WHY!!!!?

I personally just could not stand this person. Came off to me as someone who thought that he/she was so damn smart and then went to make one of the biggest tactical blunders in survivor history. Didn't even make it to the jury. Why??!

Joel C

Screenwriter
It's all good, but:

Amber and no Elizabeth? NO COLLEEN????? Or the villain Jerri?Come on!

AND RUPERT????? Jesus, I am so sick of that sanctamonious ass as it is, the last thing I want to do is watch him for another season.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Jerri is on the All Star cast. As far as Elisabeth and Colleen, it was mentioned that some people were asked but turned it down so that may be the case with those two.

Joel C

Screenwriter
Oops, missed the name. Jerri and little Lamber, together again!

I loved this, from TV Guide:

" The network won't confirm the list of participants, but TV Guide Online has learned that Deb Eaton will not be back."

If you'll remember, Deb was the prison guard voted off first who said the show nearly ruined her life. Heh.

This is going to be great!

Shawn C

Screenwriter
Ok, here is some scoop from Las Vegas:

KELLY WIGLESWORTH was in the 1st Survivor and is from Las Vegas. (When the 1st season was taped, anyways)

A Survivor cast member owns the 'juice shop' next door to where my wife gets her nails done.

Apparently, she has not been around lately and noone really knows where she is. Now, I dunno WHO owns the shop or whether it is Kelly or not, but the owner is definately a former cast member and has definately not been around lately.

Well, maybe she is in the next survivor. I didn't watch the 1st season, so I don't know how exciting she was or how long she laster.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
She made final 2 in S1, and was an interesting cast member that IMO would still not quite be worthy of an all-star spot. I remember seeing her host some adventure-travel show on E!.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Remember guys, some of these people may have jobs and a life that they can't pick up and leave for 40+ days this time. It's not like you take off work and the very next day you are sitting on an island. I'm sure there is mounds of paper work and training and other crap you go through before you even get there.

A guy in Atlanta was asked to go on the current survivor but he was just hired as a principle and decided it was best not to lose that job to go.

Some of the past favorites may not be able to go, and may not want to go for that matter, so they have to settle for some undesirables. Just the fact that colby, jerri, big tom, lex, rudy, rupert, richard (!), and people like that are rumored, then I see this as a good thing.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
So does that mean Rupert won't make it to the final reunion? I wonder if they will maybe show him on Satellite from the set of the All-Star Survivor. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks