What's new

The Amazing Race 6 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Did Lori let out the S-bomb right after learning they weren't eliminated from the race? I checked the closed captioning, but it only stated what Bolo said at the same time.

Kris and Jon seem to be the nicest couple.

Team CIAin't is going to be held back by the father's lack of fitness and the choices of doing the faster task will be impacted by this limitation.

Lori's comment about her implants being frozen was funny.

Jonathan is sooooo unlikable, and his wife, the playmate, isn't really breaking down the dumb bunny stereotype on that front either.

I thought Team Geritol was going to suffer some blown out knees doing the ice-climbing.

Avi is an idiot for making his team choose the 7 square mile hunt.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I didn't see why Avi and the other guy didn't simply fallow the CIA guy and his daughter at the Blue Lagoon. Certainly, from the looks of the episode, those two should have certainly been able to run faster than the CIA father, so all they would of had to do is tail team CIA until they found the pit stop and simply outsprint them. There is hardly ever a pit stop where there is no opportunity to pass a team in the final sprint.

Jay

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Yankees Swept
!!

Kristy and Kris were star performers tonight and a nice rebound for Gus.

Why weren't penalties and bonuses given in the stolen car scandal? I don't understand that one. Looks like more Blue hair meltdowns next week.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I wondered about the scandal bit, I figured that's where big penalties would happen *shrug* but who knows, maybe they didn't relay that information ahead that fast.

I liked the ending, and I'm really starting to like Hayden/Erin as a team :)

Jeffrey_S

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah,

Did you guys notice how truely abusive he was??? He pushed her when they were getting directions... He lowered the hatchback onto her head... and when they were fighting and he made a sudden movement with his arm, she pulled back as though she was expecting to be hit.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I really hope Johnathan is an actor that was hired by CBS to portray a major league asshole, because no one can survive to the age of 42 being that much of a prick, can they?

All I know about Kris and John is that they are in first place. As I reflected on the episode, I don't remember them doing anything camera-worthy at all. So I looked them up on the website...

Kris: Hi, my name is Cherry. Would you like a lapdance?
Businessman: Absolutely.
Kris: So what do you do?
Businessman: Uh.... I'm a producer.
Kris: Wow! I'm just dancing to pay my way through GEOGRAPHY SCHOOL...
Businessman: (walks away quickly) :D :D :D

I'm not at all sad to see Meridith and Maria go. If this show were a pack a gazelles being chased by lions, then they were absolutely the crippled, bleeding baby gazelle of the group.

Watching Aaron rollerski was funny, even if he can't realize it. Hayden's plea for him to "please find the humor in this" had me rolling.

And I really wanted Phil to look at Freddy and Kendra when their time delay ran out and say "You don't FUCK with the clue box!"

MJ is a passive aggressive nag, but Don is probably immune to it after 20 years together.

Is it possible for Rebecca and Victoria to team up so that we can get rid of both Johnathan and Adam in a single episode. Can we make that happen? PLEASE!

Brad

James_S

Second Unit

Yep, he should be eliminated just for being an ass.

I just realized that Lena (from the sister team) DAMN!!! What a body. I thought her B@@BS where going to fall out when they were driving to the "Pit Stop". Very Nice. :emoji_thumbsup:

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor
Did you see Phil freak out when the Wrasslin' Woman grabbed him....he looked kind of shocked.

And yes... Lena was l@@king good :emoji_thumbsup:, but apparantly someone told her because she was covered up at the pit stop.

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
If only that Jonathan could get eliminated along with his whipping post/wife the rest of this show would be pure bliss..

That guy's an embarrassment to the species..

Man, I laughed when they were on the boat in Iceland searching for that bouy..

He's up there making an ass of himself.. Wife trying to get him to sit down, he keeps on yelling, telling her he's ok, quit bugging him..

Iclander captain in full Terminator mode: "Muv ahhside..".

He jumps and runs for his seat like the little bitch that he is..

:D

That was sweet..

Then they keep panning to the Iclander again as the Wonder Duo continues to bitch and moan..

Can just hear him thinking:

"Why, God... Why?! I've been such a good person..".

"I wonder if she'd say anything if I tossed him overboard...".

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The funniest part was when Don and MJ took off in the wrong SUV (Hellboy's) while Hellboy and Rebecca were frantically looking for their SUV. That had to be one of the best bits on TAR.

Kris and Jon are my favorite couple this season, and the sisters are the eye-candy special for this season.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I doubt CBS or Touchstone encouraged him, but he's such a spaz that I sort of suspect it's at least partly a put-on to get more camera time. Sadly, it seems to be working, which is too bad because I like most of the other teams.

James Lee

Stunt Coordinator
One of the best line so far was when the wrasslin' wife was reading the endurance vs. accuracy detour clue:

"Accuracy means you have to be...accurate!"

WOW!! REALLY??

:D

RyanAn

Screenwriter
... I was telling my grandmother about how abusive Jonathan was and said I bet he beats his girlfriend, and literally two seconds later, he reaches to hit her! I screamed, that hilariously scary. I feel for the father/daughter team, as even though he tends to slow her down, he definately makes up for it is terms of expierence. The Grandparents definately tick me off though, and I normally love older people. "Don't run to fast, it's not a race, oh wait, it is. You are going to fast, you don't wanna sprain an ankle."

Ryan

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Barg. One of the few ones I have ever seen where I felt -terrible- for the team that lost. What a way to go :frowning:

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Well, I was flipping back and fourth between this and Biggest Loser, but caught most of it - except for the enidng. So, I checked it out on www.cbs.com - but it was not yet there... Can someone give me indepth spoilers? By the way some of the other people were commenting, it must of been a beloved team.

Ryan

Mike Slade

Second Unit
Here ya go Ryan
Lena and Kristy were eliminated. During the road block they had to unroll bales of hay to find a clue. There was something like 200 bales and only 20 clues. Lena was searching and as she searched all the other teams passed her. The wrestlers and the old couple got there way later than them and were able to pass them. She searched for 8+ hours and never found a clue. She never gave up though and Phil eventually came out to tell them it was an elimination round and they were eliminated. 2 hours after the team in front of them i think

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks