What's new

Taxi Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
I think imdb posts are pretty unreliable,also,but I put more credence into posts where the author says they received a reply from tvshowsondvd.com.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
With the possible release of the second seasons of Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley and Mork & Mindy, could we hope for another season (or two) of Taxi?

http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6692

You will recall that Taxi Season 1 was released on the same date as the first seasons of those three shows.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I specifically asked the source of the other news about Taxi, and he said he hadn't heard anything about it coming :frowning:

Gord

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
At least it's a good sign :)
I thought Taxi S4 would be much more likely than Happy Days S2.

Tony S

Stunt Coordinator

Not to get off topic, but did you also, happen to ask him about Cheers & Frasier? :)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

Well, I guess the lesson here is that even when you think it's dead, it may not be. I think Taxi Season 4 (and 5) will see the light of day, eventually.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
I hope we'll see the last two seasons of ``Taxi'' released, too. We can only hope now that HD, L&V and Mork & Mindy may be green-lighted for their second seasons.
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
When Paramount made all of their announcements last week, I was dissapointed that the only show I was collecting from them, TAXI, has not been announced for a season 4 release. Come on people, there are only TWO MORE SEASONS to go!!

Please let's see them sometime in 2007!!

jcase

Auditioning
Real Name
Justin
The Taxi Wikipedia entry shows a season 4 release date of 23 May 07.

Can anyone confirm if this is indeed true?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxi_(TV_series)#DVD_releases

jcase

Auditioning
Real Name
Justin
I also noticed that a poster on the IMDb Taxi page posted this about 2 weeks ago:

"I went right to the source and called Paramount. Seasons 4 and 5 will be released around Fathers day. Stated no truth to the rumor that they will not be released! Sweet!!"

xxx.imdb.com/title/tt0077089/board/nest/31517689
(sorry I can't post links yet - replace xxx w/ www)

Here's hoping there is at least some truth to this........

RoyM

Stunt Coordinator
While I know these are all unsubstantiated rumors, nevertheless I am quite encouraged that there is suddenly a flurry of any kind of rumors about more Taxi sets. That is usually a good omen that something is on the way. Where there's smoke there is almost always fire as it relates to studio DVD releases, so I predict we will hear something positive in the next few weeks.

Joe Stuart

Auditioning

While I would rather hear that they are going to be released, I want to thank you for letting us know what Paramount told you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks