1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars and Amazon's Price Guarantee

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Johnny Angell, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell Played With Dinosaurs Member

Johnny Angell
    Right now, the 6 movie set is selling for $70. Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Complete-Episodes-Blu-ray/dp/B003ZSJ212/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370485069&sr=8-2&keywords=star+wars+blu+ray

I I understand correctly the forum software will automatically turn this in to a referral link for HTF. If not, mods feel free to update. BTW, I bought SW via a link that sent me to Amazon,.

This is the lowest SW has been on Amazon.

I ordered this last week before the price had dropped. My order shipped on 6/03 and I noticed that the price had dropped. I called Amazon to see if they could give me the lower price (a difference of almost $19).

The CSR said that if the price drops within 7 days of shipping, the customer will be credited with the difference. I thought Amazon had dropped the price guarantee in total, so this was pleasant news to me.

I will get a credit to my credit card for the difference.

I have been an Amazon customer for years and I've yet to have anything less than a satisfactory experience with their customer service. There was one instance when it took about 3 calls to get the result I wanted.

Aaron Silverman likes this.
  2. Hollywoodaholic

Hollywoodaholic Edge of Glory?

Wayne
    As of yesterday, June 7, it was $69 at Best Buy.