What's new

SPHE Press Release: The Three Stooges Collection, Volume One: Years 1-2 (1 Viewer)

jhro

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James
Can someone give me a link to the official review thread? The set has been reviewed and the thread was in this section just a few days ago but i cant find it, maybe its been moved?

jhro

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James

Edit: Disregard this post, my eyes must be playing tricks on me because the thread is on this section..:crazy:

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
So how are people electing to watch these episodes? I like seeing them in chronological order, although it's often tempting to watch some of my favorites on occasion, which often puts them out of order chronologically. (Doing so sort of reminds me of the production vs. airdate ordering in other t.v. series such as Trek.) For The Three Stooges, I first watch all of the episodes (like nineteen for vol. 1 and twenty-four for vol. 2); after I've seen them all at least once, I tend to skip around.

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
I like watching them in order, but only one at a time - like before I watch a feature film. I've seen them all many times, and although I love the Stooges I'm finding that as I grow older I can't tolerate too much of them at one time. So a single short along with a cartoon before a feature is perfect.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Joe,

One at a time--I actually hadn't even considered that. I watch about two or three at a sitting. But I like your idea (before a feature film). That makes a lot of sense.

I will be watching some from vol. 2 tomorrow. Incidentally, I haven't seen all 190 of them, so those that I have yet to see will be a special treat. :)

Mike*HTF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Watching them one at a time and before a feature makes good sense - it also makes them last longer! I do the same with TV shows that I really like.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks