What's new

Sons of Anarchy - S3 (FX) (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Walter C

Talk about an icky moment. Did like the line about the 3-headed grandchild, though.

And if Kurt Sutter (the showrunner) had his way, it would have been worse. On Twitter, he said "for the record, i wanted jax to penetrate trinity. ultimately, too difficult to get there because of nudity restrictions by S&P and actress." That dude's real funny and real disturbed.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I thought it was a good episode but the only memory I have is of how stupid Jax's girlfriend is. I mean she has to be the dumbest person on Earth to go with Salazar alone to try and save his girlfriend, wtf did she think he was going to do if she died? Say thanks you tried your best? It made me so angry.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Jeremiah

I thought it was a good episode but the only memory I have is of how stupid Jax's girlfriend is. I mean she has to be the dumbest person on Earth to go with Salazar alone to try and save his girlfriend, wtf did she think he was going to do if she died? Say thanks you tried your best? It made me so angry.

Yeah, I mean I get that she's a doctor and not really a violent person and that Salazar had the drop on them but it was hard to believe that anyone would not take their chances shooting at him or just attempting to run for it (and then call 911 to help the woman) especially when Salazar had his back turned when he was looking at his girlfriend. All that being said, I still thought it was the best episode of the year.

Gemma pointing the gun at a baby was probably the most darkly funny thing (you know she's not actually going to shoot a baby) that I've seen on TV in a long time. The cliffhanger was great but FX ruined it with a promo.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Originally Posted by TravisR

Yeah, I mean I get that she's a doctor and not really a violent person and that Salazar had the drop on them but it was hard to believe that anyone would not take their chances shooting at him or just attempting to run for it (and then call 911 to help the woman) especially when Salazar had his back turned when he was looking at his girlfriend.

I think that's exactly it. Just her doctor's instincts kicking in, and probably trying to prove that she is nothing like Gemma (who definitely would not hestitated at all).

Now, the question is... will Tara be dead?

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
The last episode was great, with a twisted version of "til death do us part." I just think that, based on the episode title, and how Stahl shot and killed her lover.

Although he did not realize it at the time, but Jax has made things a lot more difficult for SAMCRO by killing Salazar, eliminating any chance to take down Jacob Hale. I get why he did, but still...

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
There is still the voice recorded message that Salazar was using to blackmail Hale, but I doubt they find that and use it. With Salazar still alive, who knows what dirt he brings up on SoA and the Mayans, I doubt anyone would of been able to control themselves in Jax's spot.

Stahl is a very bad women.

LOL at Tig and The Shield with years of bad blood over a dog.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I almost sht my pants when I found out that the actor who plays Jax was Lloyd on Undeclared. Wow, unrecognizable.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Very good ending to the season. Although I have to wonder why they didn't tell Gemma about the plan since she could have and almost did blow the whole plan since she wasn't informed. I know that the real reason is for dramatic tension and to create a surprise at the end of the tale but I guess the 'in-universe' answer is that they felt this was so top secret that only club members were to know no matter what.

While she had it coming for her long list of crimes, seeing Agent Stahl get shot was pretty brutal.

Overall, I think this was the weakest year for the show (the Irish storyline was initally too hard to follow) but the season went out strong and they have a blank slate for next season since they wrapped almost all the story threads and will likely jump ahead at least 14 months to them getting out of prison.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Originally Posted by TravisR

Very good ending to the season. Although I have to wonder why they didn't tell Gemma about the plan since she could have and almost did blow the whole plan since she wasn't informed. I know that the real reason is for dramatic tension and to create a surprise at the end of the tale but I guess the 'in-universe' answer is that they felt this was so top secret that only club members were to know no matter what.

While she had it coming for her long list of crimes, seeing Agent Stahl get shot was pretty brutal.

Overall, I think this was the weakest year for the show (the Irish storyline was initally too hard to follow) but the season went out strong and they have a blank slate for next season since they wrapped almost all the story threads and will likely jump ahead at least 14 months to them getting out of prison.

I agree with everything you said. I wonder the same thing about not telling Gemma as well. It was a surprise to see that Clay and others were "in" on the deal, all along.

And how fitting it was, that Opie was the one doing the shooting. Still, that whole scene was really something, from the time that Opie forces Stahl into the car, and seeing her really scared for her life.

It will be interesting to see how Charming will be, when the guys get out of prison. And by then, Jax will be a father to a second child.

RichM

Agent
Does anyone know what the symbol that was scrawled on the car window with Jimmy's blood represents?

My guess is that it is a Celtic Cross but I am not sure.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ I've never seen that symbol before but the cross made me assume it was supposed to show that Irish gunrunners killed Jimmy so he couldn't be tempted take a deal to give up info on their operation.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I was wondering the same thing about the cross. I imagine is was put there to point the feds to the IRA as the killer of Jimmy and Stahl.

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
I enjoyed this season more than the last season, though it was difficult to follow at times. It will be interesting to see what Charming is like when they get out of jail, but even more interesting to see what Tara does with the letters from Jax's father. I would expect next season to be more focused on his character with regards to whether he ends up becoming more like his father, or more like Clay.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I Was Right. Except for the hole part

Originally Posted by Dave Scarpa

I gotta Think Jax has a plan to get Stahl in the end cause after the history she has I can't believe he would believe that she'd follow thru. I think he might be digging another hole next to the last ATF Agent they whacked.

Andreal

Auditioning
Real Name
Andrea
Hey thanks for this information i had watched its season 1 only and after then i get busy in my work and i don't know whats going on in sons of anarchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks