What's new

Sling Blade, is it 5.1 or 2.0? (1 Viewer)

Jim Williams

Second Unit
I was looking at IMDB for Sling Blade and it lists the region 1 as DD 5.1. Netflix also lists it the same way, but all I get from my AV receiver is DPLII. Are the listings wrong or is it poorly flagged or what?

Darren Gross

Supporting Actor
Check your players display- that should tell you definitively. Try surfing the audio streams as well. Perhaps there are two streams.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
It's a misprint, it is 2.0 only though the box tells a different story.

WilliamG

Supporting Actor

I finally got my copy off ebay today. I never noticed until I put the disc in and started hearing some funny 'out of phase'-type music that something must be wrong - and it brought me here to do a search on the subject. Oh, well -I'm still glad to get this, as I can't find it anywhere else, and paid a really decent price for it.
That brings up something else- the copy I got is an English/French copy with a reversible jacket to show the cover art in French! I didn't count on that, but it doesn't bother me a bit. The actual disc has the title in English w/the French title upside down facing the other.

Can someone here kindly translate the title literally?
It's "La Justice Au Coeur"

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks