What's new

Road Warrior question (1 Viewer)

Carlos_E

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys. I have seen this movie many times before. I have a question about the character played by the actor Vernon Wells. He is the crazy guy with the mohawk. According to the Internet Movie Database, the name of the character in the movie is Wez. I cannot remember where in the movie he is referred to by that name. Where in the movie is he called Wez and by whom?

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
He's called that by the Toady, just before the Toady is blown up by the Road Warrior's booby trapped gas tanks.

JOhn Aldermen

Auditioning
Real Name
JOhn Aldermen
The Lord Humungous also used his name when Wez's "boyfriend" got killed by the boomerang. Wez flipped out and you could hear Humungous calling his name as he threw the boomerang back.

Don Solosan

Supporting Actor
Wez's "boyfriend"

Vernon Wells was at a screening of Road Warrior I was at, and addressed this point. It seems that Miller shot a scene of Wez picking up some stray child and raising him as his own (I forget the details). Obviously it didn't make the cut. But that's not his boyfriend, it's his "son."

For what it's worth...

JOhn Aldermen

Auditioning
Real Name
JOhn Aldermen
I would love more info on the situation with Miller and this cut scene. I love to know these details, especially about WEZ! Makes the movie more interesting. Any idea on where to find this cut footage or details on it, please reply to this post.
Thanks, John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks