1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Dark Angel question

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Alex-A, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Alex-A

Alex-A Well-Known Member

Greetings. I have a very simple question that I hope can be answered here. I just purchased Dark Angel seasons 1 & 2 at the Walmart I work at since they are having a 2/$35 sale going on. Now I noticed that the Season 2 set has a booklet inside with episode descriptions etc, but Season 1 does not. Is my set missing the booklet or are they all like this? I just want to make sure so I don't go returning the set for no logical reason. Thanks for your time.

2. Alex Wagner

Alex Wagner Well-Known Member

Season 1 should have had a booklet also.

3. robGray

robGray Member

mine came with a booklet

4. Alex-A

Alex-A Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info, however I have discovered that all the newer versions of the Season 1 set no longer have the booklet apparently. I don't know why Fox would do this, since the proof of purchase is on the booklet. I went through several sets and none have it.

In any case, does anyone have any idea how I can find one of these booklets? It bothers me to have an incomplete set, especially when it's bought new. I tried searching the Fox website for a contact email but there's so much junk to filter through I can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

5. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Well-Known Member

Pete
    I don't know if they will help you out or not with a booklet... but worth a try... here is their customer service phone number... 1-888-223-2FOX