Quick Dark Angel question

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Alex-A, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Alex-A

Alex-A Stunt Coordinator

Greetings. I have a very simple question that I hope can be answered here. I just purchased Dark Angel seasons 1 & 2 at the Walmart I work at since they are having a 2/$35 sale going on. Now I noticed that the Season 2 set has a booklet inside with episode descriptions etc, but Season 1 does not. Is my set missing the booklet or are they all like this? I just want to make sure so I don't go returning the set for no logical reason. Thanks for your time.

2. Alex Wagner

Alex Wagner Stunt Coordinator

Season 1 should have had a booklet also.

3. robGray

robGray Auditioning

mine came with a booklet

4. Alex-A

Alex-A Stunt Coordinator

Thanks for the info, however I have discovered that all the newer versions of the Season 1 set no longer have the booklet apparently. I don't know why Fox would do this, since the proof of purchase is on the booklet. I went through several sets and none have it.

In any case, does anyone have any idea how I can find one of these booklets? It bothers me to have an incomplete set, especially when it's bought new. I tried searching the Fox website for a contact email but there's so much junk to filter through I can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

5. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Screenwriter

Pete
    I don't know if they will help you out or not with a booklet... but worth a try... here is their customer service phone number... 1-888-223-2FOX