What's new

Looney Tunes Golden Collection V - wish list (1 Viewer)

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter

Don't forget also that Clampett re-drew and altered the footage in "Tin Pan Alley Cats". If you've never seen it, a very low-quality version can be seen on YouTube and Yahoo! Video searches (which violate copyright and are frequently removed).

I can proudly say I have some excellent quality 16mm low-fade AGFA and Fuji reductions of both TPAC and 'Coal Black' in my posession, so I while I don't have to rush on them, I'd still like to see restored versions on an upcoming LT set.

Mark Anthony

Second Unit
Without wishing to dampen the thread, again, if I may draw your attention to what i posted above...

"Jerry Beck who consulted for WB on LT sorted out the running order for the 1st 10 box sets years ago! Your too late, I would imagine the state of elements and the order of restoration also played a big part in determining what gets released when."

M

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Yep, and as far as remakes of black and white cartoons went, Clampett's "Wagon Heels" is pretty much a Technicolor remake of his own "Injun Trouble"? Simliarly, "Tick Tock Tuckered" is a color remake of his "Porky's Badtime Story" with Daffy replacing Gabby and an updated WW2 theme to their job. Freleng's "Slightly Daffy" is largely a color remake of Clampett's "Scalp Trouble".

Regards,

Garysb

Senior HTF Member

The colorized Porkies as well as the post 1962 Warner shorts were on Nickelodeon in the early days of that cable channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks