What's new

Knight Rider S2 problems (1 Viewer)

Carlo S

Stunt Coordinator
ANyone here has nuthing but problems with this boxset?

I have pretty much had it with TV series that are from Universal (well the R1 versions anyway)

I got my replacement and I still had problems elsewhere....what a nuisance and a joke.

Its made me think twice of getting Airwolf S1 R1 and other TV releases from Universal

Carlo S

Stunt Coordinator
On both sets I have had, I have had discs that not work properly. Occasional freezes, pixelation, and worse of all scracth marks, some quite bad

Dave Farley

Second Unit

After all the skipping/freezing problems that I've had with scratched discs, I do things differently now. When I open the DVD/box set, I check it for scratches/scuffs. If they look bad, it goes back to the store without even going in my DVD player. I would just exchange it.

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will
I had serious problems with this set. The first ep with Garth Knight froze at the beginning and then skipped ahead over twenty minutes. Had another problem with an ep on the other side, froze then skipped about 15 minutes. I also tried the eps on disc 2, and had the same problem with the last ep on side B. Didn't even try the third disc. Took it back and had the set replaced. Haven't checked the new set out since I've been watching A-Team S2. Can you believe this? Once again the same problems with an episode on side B of disc 2, and a minor pixellation problem with the intro of an ep on side A of the same disc. I'll replace disc two when I go in next time. I'm dreading the review of the Magnum PI S2 set. The only other Universal set that I had trouble with was the Buck Rogers set. Had to have that replaced. Universal has really had some problems with their season set releases lately. And none of the discs had any scratches or blemishes that were visible to the eye. Wonder what the problem has been over there. Hope it gets cleared up soon or someone else gets the bad luck.

Carlo S

Stunt Coordinator
THis is getting to be a joke. I am definitely not going to be buying anymore Universal R1 releases of TV shows for a while.

Me thinks I will just wait for the R2/R4 version.

Its just a joke

I've only watched the first disc of KR s2 so far.There was a problem with freezing and skipping in the "Custom K.I.T.T." episode on side B.I already plan on replacing this set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks