1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

I love ups tracking

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by luke_ha, Feb 27, 2004.

1. luke_ha

luke_ha Well-Known Member

i am just watching my speakers get closer and closer. it now says they are out for delivery. Too bad i cant see em for about 2-3 weeks.

2. John F. Palacio

John F. Palacio Well-Known Member

I love UPS tracking too!

3. Jesse Sharrow

Jesse Sharrow Well-Known Member

Cant see em for about 2-3 weeks? Is your significant other keeping them from you till a certain time? My wife did that to me for x-mas, I had my speakers and receiver sitting under the tree for 2 weeks.

4. Mike Wilk

Mike Wilk Well-Known Member

or, shudder, left on your doorstep and picked up by someone else. UPS has been too casual, for my part, about leaving your order in an unsecured manner. I came home once to find my new laser printer sitting on the front steps.

YMMV

5. Philip>L

Philip>L Well-Known Member

Hey, if you don't sign for it, UPS is responsible for it...

6. Ken Smith

Ken Smith Well-Known Member

We have an old milk can between the 2 doors of our garage and the package was sitting on top of the milk can in plain view of everyone that went by.

7. Nathan Bjork

Nathan Bjork Well-Known Member

Fed-Ex wouldnt drop my speakers off, I missed them by like 15min. I had to wait a whole nother day so get them. They were sche. for thur. but came a day early. I would rather wait than not have them at all though. I would rather use fed-ex that ups becuase they are more careful w/ the pakages and are faster and cheaper.

8. luke_ha

luke_ha Well-Known Member

nah i am in england on work till about the mid of march. Been here for 7 months and i am ready to get out. My wife is evil they are sitting in the house and she wont even open the boxes to tell me about them. She tells me that i can open them up when i get home. She is a cruel person.