What's new

I Dream of Jeannie Season 5 (1 Viewer)

Tanisha85

Auditioning
Real Name
Tanisha
I Dream of Jeannie Season 5 is my fav season bcoz tony and jeannie gets merried ...n i really cant wait to watch it .....i really hope tht after i dream of jeannie season 5 release bewitched season 7 will be hitting the store before christmas.....jst keepg my fingures cross

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member

Hello, welcome to the Bd :) My guess is that we'll see this series completed soon. I have all of the previous Jeannie sets and am presently viewing the S2 set. I haven't seen the S5 shows in many years so I'm also looking forward to this release.

Tanisha85

Auditioning
Real Name
Tanisha
you can see all the I Dream of Jeannie season 5 episodes in youtube.com......I have seen all season 5 episodes and they are awesome

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I just stopped in at Best Buy today to pick up I Dream of Jeannie Season 2 and, lo and behold, Best Buy screwed up and put the Season 5 set on the shelves a day earlier than supposed to be. Naturally, I snagged my copy of this release and then told one of their sales people that the set isn't supposed to be on the shelves.

To make things even sweeter. Instead of getting I Dream of Jeannie for the $17.99 sales price, special this week only on all previous seasons, I ended up getting it for $9.99 because of their employees mislabeled the price on the set. Of course, I got both sets for $40. Lucky day for me.

Now to watch Season 5 of I Dream of Jeannie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks