What's new

Home Theater Forum Contest Winners Announced (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Congratulations goes out to fellow members Jason_V, mattCR and Mike Frezon for winning our recent contest. Members where asked to submit reviews and create wiki's on the forum for others to enjoy. From the members who entered the contest we selected those that not only contributed the most but those that contained the best quality content.

The following prizes where awarded:

1st prize - Panasonic Viera TC-P42G10 42" Plasma - Jason_V
2nd prize - Oppo BDP-83 Blu-ray Player - mattCR
3rd prize - $200 gift certificate to a retail store of choice - Mike Frezon.

We want to thank all of you that took the time to enter the contest by submitting your reviews and content to the forum.

Congratulations again to the winners!!

Ron, Parker, Adam and Moderators
Ben, Dan, Cristina, Brie, Adam F and all the team at Huddler.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Congratulations to the winners. That some pretty nice swag to be handing out. Nice job HTF.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
It feels good! I'm going to try and take the thanksgiving weekend and do a review of the 4810CI I just picked up this week. I've been on the edge for a while, but my kid killed my 4806CI which I sent in last week, and Denon offered me an upgrade path, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. It gets here Friday, should give me plenty of time to play around with it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks