What's new

Hello new friends (1 Viewer)

JoeHDDN

Auditioning
Real Name
Joe Garbarczyk
Hello everyone!

I wanted to quickly introduce myself here and look forward to talking with and interacting with you in the near future!

I'm a Chicago guy who has recently moved to South Florida, and wow do I love winters now! :)

I'm also in a related field for my job where I head product and business development for HDDN Lifts.

At HDDN we make it easy to hide your television behind your favorite piece our art with our Art and Panel lift and I am happy to answer any questions you may have on our product.

Cheers to making new friends!

Joe

Talon90

Auditioning
Real Name
Paul
Welcome to the forum Joe. I'm up in central Florida from Massachusetts. I've been here for a couple of years now so I certainly understand your new found love of winter, LOL.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Welcome Joe. We obviously welcome members who are insiders to the industry but I'd like to caution you that just coming here to jump into threads about folks looking for panel mounts isn't going to be smiled upon. Please see the forum rules in my signature below and PM me or send email to [email protected] if you'd like to become a sponsor!

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks