What's new

Directors head to head tourney - draft 1 vs. draft 2 (1 Viewer)

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
If you think horror is all I like, than just keep thinking that.
You might want to check out the words right below your name, Justin. ;)
Words like obsessed and all convey a message that is easy to misinterpret. I was for example quite surprised at the diversity in your draft selection. Probably because your passionate postings seem to usually be promoting horror films.
I’d acknowledge that you are far more versed in things horror, than I; but I thought while ‘Blair Witch’ was an impressive little film, more effort was spent on the very clever promotion tactics than on the film itself. Certainly its not in the same league as Rosemary and her baby (which would be a film that I would vote for over any of the BTF films).

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
C'mon Justin... you talk about every horror film as if it's a masterpiece. When you constantly use impassioned phrases like "1,000,000 times inferior" it's not too out of line to suggest that you've got a fanboy mentality.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Actually, I talk about my favorite horror films as if they were masterpieces, hardly every horror film. Also, BLAIR WITCH is one of my favorite films (obviously), while BACK TO THE FUTURE is a film that I find lame, unfunny, and overrated. Anyhow, continue thinking what you want, as I don't really care.
My vote:
BOOGIE NIGHTS

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks