What's new

Directors head to head tourney - draft 1 vs. draft 2 (1 Viewer)

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT by a zillion miles! BACK TO THE FUTURE can't compare to this masterpiece!

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Well, it looks as if my pick, the brilliant THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT is going to lose, and thats a damn shame, as BACK TO THE FUTURE is about 100,... no, make that 1,000,000 times inferior in my opinion.
On another note, too bad my ROSEMARY'S BABY pick has been excluded because of being picked in Draft 2 as well. Its probably one of the more appreciated films on my list. :frowning:

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
Well, it looks as if my pick, the brilliant THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT is going to lose, and thats a damn shame, as BACK TO THE FUTURE is about 100,... no, make that 1,000,000 times inferior in my opinion.
Yes yes yes, I think we ALL get the idea by now... any horror film is infinitely better than any other film.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Yes yes yes, I think we ALL get the idea by now... any horror film is infinitely better than any other film.
Sorry Mr. Arrogance, but you don't know me at all. If you think horror is all I like, than just keep thinking that. :rolleyes:My favorite film of all time isn't even a horror film. Its funny how some people can be so small minded. I'm actually sorry I wasted my time replying to such a nonsensical post.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
abstain

And the modified rules pretty well suck. A movie that is widely seen can be eliminated only because is goes up against one few have seen. Doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Back to the Future wins, and the rules will be modified now.
The new rules may be imperfect, but without them, a much superior film would still lose and be eliminated, but the obscure film would continue on to cause the same problem again. So I definitely think it's an improvement. In any case,
Next,
Boogie Nights vs. Batman

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks