What's new

Has Anyone's INDIANA JONES Box Shipped From DVD Empire? (1 Viewer)

Larry Sutliff

Senior HTF Member
I'm just curious if anyone here who ordered the INDIANA JONES Boxset from DVD Empire has received an email telling them that it has shipped. Usually DVD Empire ships their new DVD's the friday before street date, but I haven't received the email yet that says it shipped. The last time this happened with DVD Empire was with ATTACK OF THE CLONES, so maybe it's a Lucas thing.

Any input appreciated.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Yes, I got my email, along with 6 other titles (in a combined shipment). You should go and check to see what happened.

If you did order it by itself then I am going to have to guess that they ran out. That happened to me for SG-1 season 4. It didn't ship on Friday but they got more in the next Monday.

Yep, sometimes it sucks, but their track record is excellent. I am not sure, but if they go by the first order in is the first order out, and you ordered it not too long ago, that would explain it.

Glenn

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
Yep, got my confirmation for Indy early this morning as well as the four other preorders I have coming.

Larry Sutliff

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the info, guys. I'm going to check it out and see what's wrong. I may cancel the order and just pick it up at Best Buy on Tuesday.

Larry Sutliff

Senior HTF Member
I just found out what happened. I lost a credit card a few weeks ago, and got a replacement. Even though I updated my account with the new card, the old one was still being used for orders I made when it was still active so the purchase was declined. So none of this is DVD Empire's fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks