What's new

Group Play II Mech Assault :-) (1 Viewer)

Brian E

Screenwriter
Man, sounds like you guys are having a blast. One of these days hopefully I'll be online when some of you are and we can play.

Travis Kolesar

Second Unit
If you guys are playing tonight toss an invite my way. I have a NHL2k3 game at 10 but I can probably play for a bit before hand.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I'll be on at 9pm (hopefully)... I am changing mechs tonight. I am KICKING ASS in the Grinder with both Promethius and Puma :D

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Thanks again for the games tonight, fellas. Sorry it took me so long to join you all...I just recently got my brother-in-law hooked on Live, and tonight was the first chance I had to play against him. He doesn't have MechAssault, or I would have had him join us. So tonight was my first experience with Ghost Recon. Boy, talk about opposite sides of the spectrum! :)
If anyone is maybe getting sick of PoisonJam getting kills in MechAssault, by all means hop on over to Ghost Recon and get your licks in. I may as well have concentric red circles painted on my chest in that #@^%& game!! :angry:

Scott "E"

Second Unit
Great games tonight guys!! Sorry I had to leave, but I got called into work :frowning:.
I may as well have concentric red circles painted on my chest in that #@^%& game!!
Dave, it's all about knowing the maps and where to hide :). Take sometime with the single player, it'll really help with your online game.
If anyone is interested how about some Ghost Recon tomorrow?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
sorry guys but im worse then all of you. I played GR once and got my butt handed to me. Guess it just takes some practice. Ill probably be on tonight so see ya there

capt

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I'll try to be on in GR tonight as well. I've got yet another family Xmas thing to go to today, but hopefully I'll be home by 10 or so. Hope to see you guys there; I could really use the practice.
Oh, and I just realized that I have tickets to the UConn basketball game for this Thursday, Jan 2, so I am going to miss the 3rd Group Play session. :angry: That stinks, because the last one was great fun. Sorry about that, Joey.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
When's the next MA session? I just got my MA and XBL going today and I'm itching to get my butt kicked by you wiley veterans out there. :D

Frederick

Second Unit
Sorry I couldn't make it, guys. I've been battling the flu for the past few dayz. Some Christmas present :rolleyes:...
When are u guys hooking up again?
Freddy C.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
You can always go to www.digitalcrusade.com for the latest info, or also sign up for the newsletter there
But for more info on our next meet check out our new Group Play III post :)
capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks