What's new

Group Play II Mech Assault :-) (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Good game tonight guys! Some fun stuff and the trash talking was in full effect. We HAVE to do that again soon.

Later..

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
yes it was a ton of fun. The night started as Scar and I were logged on half a hour early and did a little 1 vs 1 destruction. he kicked my butt so he had his early revenge. Then we have a ton of people log on. Id like to thank Romier for running a second room tonight. Each room played a nice assortment of games and the connections were surprisingly good so everyone that i know of was able to play. Then as some people had to leave, the rest of us converged into one room run first by romier and then by myself which was a lot of fun since half of us were in my room and half in romiers for the first 1 1/2 hours. Since we all had so much fun in Mech Assault tonight i think the next group play will be Mech Assault also. Maybe next thursday again same time since it seems everyones able to log on at that time. Once again a lot of fun. Sign up for the newsletter those who havent yet , i may have something up my sleeve for next thursday :)

good night all

capt

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
No problem Joey. I dont mind hosting at all. I have a very solid connection and if you can guys can benefit from it, my pleasure.:emoji_thumbsup:
If we do games on Thursday nights that will be great for me since I have off Fridays and I'm readily available.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for handing me my ass on a platter :D
Well, I DID get the game only today... maybe I will be better after a little practice ;)
I love associating voices to your names and I had a lot of fun (abiet taking up the caboose) See you next time! :)

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Yes and I do so love to step on trash talking Vultures named after a Lion King character. I guess that makes you a monkey's uncle ey?
Then maybe I should call you Mustafa since I kicked your arse tonight!:D This Vulture was definitely picking at your carcass.:p)
BTW, my nickname is not from the Disney movie - just take the "O" out of my first name and viola! It was my nickname in college.:emoji_thumbsup:
Good game all! Maybe we should mix it up next week with some Not It and such. I can't wait for CTF mode.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
That was a fantastic session last night! Thanks again for hosting, Romier and Joey. You guys both seem to have very solid connections, never once did I run into the slightest bit of lag, and no one was dropped when any of the games launched.
Man, what a blast. Can't wait for next Thursday! I wouldn't mind blocking out Thursdays at 10EST as a semi-regular HTF game night, even if it means I will be dragging the next day at work (as I am currently...) :)

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Unfortunately I missed it. :frowning: Had some family stuff to take care of. Sounds like it was a blast! I hope to join you next week.

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
I missed it, too. Now that Survivor is over, maybe my wife will let me have the living room on Thursday nights. I hope to see you all next week.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Then maybe I should call you Mustafa since I kicked your arse tonight! This Vulture was definitely picking at your carcass.
Oh I got my licks in too Scar. You weren't exactly playing total domination over there litte man:D. I fully admit the first round I totally sucked but we didn't really play anymore regular destruction after that, and after the first round warm up I certainly more than held my own.

Scott "E"

Second Unit
Yes, Romier, it was a fairly even battle between you and Scar...for second place...
:laugh: Wait, why am I laughing :confused: I was getting my ass kicked last night by you as well Poison. Wanna play some MotoGP :D
To all that played last night, great games!! Anyone interested in some matches tonight?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ill be on tonight also so maybe we can get a small group together for play. If you see me invite or i can host :)

For now on Group Nights will be on Thursdays at 10 PM EST as its a good time for a lot of people. Maybe once and a while we will do a second day for special events like game releases and so on.

Capt

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Wanna play some MotoGP?
No, no thanks Scott...I've had my fill of watching your taillights disappear in the distance ahead of me! :)
I will do my best to play tonight as well. I may keep my trusty Mad Cat in the garage and take a new mech out for a test drive. I loves me some PPCs, but I've heard the 'Cat called a "noob mech" one too many times...

Scott "E"

Second Unit
What time do you guys plan on getting on? I'll probably be on sometime around 9-10pm until whenever, unfortunately my upload stinks, so hosting is pretty much out of the question :frowning:.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks