What's new

Group Play II Mech Assault :-) (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
The new web site will be uploaded tommorow morning because of a web site upgrade. What i went through today to get a answer from my web hosting company about a FTP problem i was having. I couldnt log into my FTp so i sent off a e-mail and even mentioned i had upgraded my account to a better package yesterday morning. But they kept replying that i must be typing my log in information incorrectly and that they could log in just fine. Finally after 10 e-mails one of the people in charge over there e-mailed me with a apology and that it is the upgrade to the new package which is keeping me from logging in. So the new clean looking site will be up tommorow. Dont forget to sign up for the newsletter tommorow as well.

capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well since im awake from the loud thump of tree branches falling in our yard from the heavy snow :). I would like to remind everyone whose gamertag is not in there signature to please post it by tommorow afternoon when i will put anyone who is not already on my friends list on it. If its already in your post no need to worry.

capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ok guys the web site is updated and the link for the newsletter is on the bottom left part of the menu so sign up :)

capt

PS-The Web site link is in my signature :)

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
LOL! Nice site Joey. But comon, you are making me sound so pathetic.:D Now the pressure is on for me not to come in last place tomorrow night.:wink:

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Nice site! I wasn't sure on how to subscribe to the letter so I just sent an e-mail to the address with the subject "Subscribe". One suggestion for tomorrows play, whoever has the fastest upload should host as it seems to work the best. Mine is rated at 128, but most of the time it is slower then that.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I havent had any problems hosting mech assault the last few days so it shouldnt be a problem.

Scar, im sorry buddy but i doubt you will come last in mech assault. i will :)

capt

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Underachievers! All of ya.
"No no, I'll be the one to come in last place I swear mommy!".
Absolutely pathetic. Am I playing with men or little girly boys? Wheres the trash talk? Wheres the shit talk that comes before a big game or match? Screw this "I'm no good" crap you sniveling babies. I could be sitting here saying "Damn its been almost a month or so since I played MechAssault so if I lose you know why guys.." SCREW THAT. YOUR ASSES ARE MINE! :p)
Gentleman I ask...no screw that I hereby decree all who join in must have at least one good verbal bash towards another members lack of SKILLZ!:D Hell do it even if you know they got skillz. ESPECIALLY if you know they do.:)
PS: The above was intended to be both inflammatory and in the spirit of good fun. It was definitely intended to instigate;). No you didn't misunderstand anything I said;).
Half the fun of online games is the ability to talk trash to your friends and competetitors in and outside of the game and its something that I wholly encourage cause well, ITS FUN!:emoji_thumbsup:. Of course none of it is meant personally and even if you lose at the end of the day the only thing that will be hurt is your mech. (and maybe your pride but hey thats easily recovered.)
On with the insults gentleman, no more of this feeling sorry for yourselves nonsense.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
You are going DOWN Romier! I am going to make it so YOUR Future is Void ;) (Even though I have never played the game and still have to go down to Best Buy to see if there are any more copies)

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I was just trying to be modest, but I have every intention of "catapult"-ing your ass to the scrap heap, Romier. And "Scar" will be an understatement after what I do to his Vulture. Try "Smoking Heap of Junk". :D
(There, that should ensure a steady diet of pulse lasers and javelins for me tonight!)
Looking forward to it, ladies. :)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Dave,
After I'm done with you, your going to feel like you just ran through an epidode of Oz. In fact I'm just going to rename you Beecher right now.
You let me know how the nights going for you Tobias:D.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
:laugh:
Bring it, Romier! It won't be hard to find me, I'll be the bad-ass dancing on your carcass and feasting on your energy power-ups.
(You're right, this is much more fun! :))

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
And so, the Lord Whedon commande his High Priest to go forth, and use cool Matrixy violence via Mechs to smiteth his foes, and if they should not repentith to blow them to tiny bits, in his mercy.

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
I'll try to be on tonight as well guys :) Sounds like alot of fun but, I also got Mortal Kombat DA, NHL 2K3 and Nightfire (all XBOX) for Christmas so may be "Tied up"... ;)

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Romier and Poisoned Preserves (or whatever the hell your name is):wink: , you guys have stepped over the line into Hurtsville. I'm going to work you guys over like a rib! Oh Romier, go ahead and use your jump jets, I love to shoot critters out of the sky!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks