What's new

Futurama returning?!?! (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Incredibly accurate When they joked about "hey, I guess it works as a phone too" I rolled. Great all the way through.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Originally Posted by mattCR
Incredibly accurate When they joked about "hey, I guess it works as a phone too" I rolled. Great all the way through.
And considering the huge problems with the new iPhone 4 (just as my cell phone contract is almost up, no less), the timing couldn't have been better.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Another but of lucky timing is that last week there were news stories about the race between Lady Gaga and Obama to amass 10 million Facebook fans. So it fit nicely with the Bender/Fry "Twitter" views race.

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
Well, maybe by 3010, Canada had been taken over by Glurgistan and then regained its independence in an anniversary that was celebrated this week.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I thought last week's episode about "robosexual marriage" was the best new one yet. The show is really better than it has ever been.

LynxFX

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ole Oleson
It was funny but they already covered the subject with the Lucy Luibot episode. Proposition infinity was a nice touch.

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
We might have finally found a weaker episode of the comeback. It was still funny though, the idea that Da Vinci was in reality an idiotic alien. Just not a mind-bender like the other ones.

Okay, maybe the assembly of the Rube Goldberg style flying craft was a contender. /img/vbsmilies/htf/smile.gif

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
I enjoyed the 'Future-Rome-a" opening and the roman numeral equation that did, indeed, equal 1. It was 2 to the 11th power minus (23 * 89).

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Two words to Doctor Zoidberg.

[SIZE= 72px]YOU SUCK![/SIZE]

Also, they missed a golden opportunity here. The entire history of that planet only lasted five days. One more day, and that would have made it six days total, the same number of days it took God to create the Heavens and the Earth.

Great show though! Plenty of creativity and imagination in the various creatures! It's the birds I liked the most!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Maybe the "god" that created that planet was a little more efficient.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Sam Favate
I thought last week's episode about "robosexual marriage" was the best new one yet. The show is really better than it has ever been.
Im just catching up with episodes now - its been a busy last few weeks- and I cant remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did during the first 5 minutes of that episode. There was alot of gold there. Best bit was Bender talking about Amys vault with 10 grand and how there was 5 grand in there. So many great lines and bits.

Im so glad this show is back. I watch so little TV and enjoy being able to kick back and laugh at a show I really enjoy.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Jumping the Shark may be a strong term, but it sure felt like there wasn't a lot of thought put into this latest episode.

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Well, maybe not actually jumped the shark. It's just that the episode might qualify it for the "They Did It" category. /img/vbsmilies/htf/smile.gif

I did liked the episode though. It's fun when they try to confuse the heck out of you.

LynxFX

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ole Oleson
I thought it was a pretty funny episode. The last couple have been.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks