What's new

Finally!! My 100th post. (1 Viewer)

Carlos_E

Stunt Coordinator
It's about time!

Sorry it took me almost 2 years to post 100 messages. I guess I have to make more productive use of my time.

Anyway, GREAT FORUM. This is one of my favorite sites on the Internet. Extremely knowledgeable forum members always keep me coming back for more. Even when I am not posting, I am always hanging around.

Congratulations to the Admininistrators for maintaing such a fantastic site.

Until my next post,

Carlos

Carlos_E

Stunt Coordinator
Anybody else want to show me some love? I hope I get more than 3 responses :frowning: when I hit 1000 posts.
Thank you Jack, Marshall, and John for responding.
Carlos

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Nah, I'll add my congratulations as well...even though I've never heard of you. :)
Plus, this is just one more post towards getting me to my next milestone. :laugh:
Congrats, Carlos!

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Wahay! Congrats on 100 posts Carlos!!:emoji_thumbsup: :)
100 posts? Erm not exactly prolific are we, the opposite of Patrick Sun actually, but than again if we waited till your 1000th post I don't think many of us will actually still be here or even be alive sadly, heh heh, and by the time you reach Patrick Sun's 9000000+ post count the Earth would be submerged under water as the icecaps start to melt and a mutated sort of fishman starts to evolve [what the hell am i talking about?], or than again the apes may rule the planet, or maybe even some sort of fish-ape...;)

TreyP

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not being rude, but why are we congratulating people for their post count?

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Trey,
No offense taken. Some of us have been trying to fiugure the same thing out in the Moderator's forum. :)

Colin Dunn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Colin Dunn
How do people find the time to write 2,000 or more posts in a year? I've been on the forum for more than 3 years and have 'only' amassed about 800 posts so far.
Things like "work" keep me away from this forum most hours of the day... :frowning:

Marshall Alsup

Second Unit
Trey,

Because it's fun man! Thats what the AHL is all about, having a good time with your fellow HTF buddies!

Later,

Marshall

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks