What's new

Drive - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure the episodes will do as 'good' if they air as scheduled on July 4 or July 13. I guess this way, Fox can have two nights of low ratings.

EDIT: I forgot a chunk of words when I posted before and it completely changed my post. Big duh on my part. :)

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Well, Jason, FOX is listening to the second half of your comment ("be done with it already").

They announced today that the two Drive episodes will NOT air next Friday, and will not be rescheduled. They're not planning to air them at all. No word if the episodes will be posted on FOX's broadband site at Myspace.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Obviously, I'd like to see all the episodes made but I'm sure there's no more resolution to the story than there currently is.

Hopefully, they'll follow ABC's lead and make the unaired episodes available online soon.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

I never intended for FOX to take the comment that literally. I really only wanted them to put the episodes on. :)

The irony is that Anger Management, which was substituted for Drive on Wednesday pulled in lower ratings than the series was averaging to date. Bah. Is it any wonder people are leaving the networks in droves? Only ABC and NBC can fulfill their promises (The Nine, Studio 60).

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Don't give ABC too much credit. They were supposed to air the unaired Six Degrees episodes a couple months ago, but dropped it after 2 or 3 airings and relegated the remaining epiosdes to their Web site. I wouldn't be totally surprised if they do the same thing to The Nine.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
I would be incredibly happy to be able to see more of 'The Nine' in a even a 320x240 window at this point.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Wow, Fox finally updated its video streaming to work on Vista, I'm surprised. Last time I tried it wasn't working.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks