What's new

Criterion's On Sale At DeepDiscount (1 Viewer)

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I'm not denying this, but please direct us to posts to this effect from Ron or Parker. If this is in fact the case, I'd like to know specifically what happened.

EDIT: Never mind, I see the posts from Ron.

I'm sure the endless griping from HTFers about every little minute "problem" they perceive had nothing to do with the decision to no longer advertise, despite the clearly inaccurate reason they stated.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
Someone, I think it was buy.com had a great sale on Criterions a couple months ago. I loaded up on Kurosawas. The only one I'm missing now is "High and Low" and that's just because I was holding off for the re-release which is coming out on Tuesday.

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
I can't believe people here won't order at these prices because items are OOS. I never had a problem with DDD shipping items that are OOS. They always get them back in stock quickly...99% of the time they are shipped out within 2 weeks of my order.

Barry_B_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Barry
There are an awful lot of threads on the forum where people are voicing there opinions, so to suggest that everyone "get over it, quit whining, etc." is not very realistic. People (including me) remember when ordering from Deep Discount was fantastic experience; you could go to them for titles not many other places carried, and the free shipping could not be beat. I'd never had an order arrive later than one week. Things are different now. When something you've come to depend on or highly prefer loses its luster, you vent. Then you move on, because there usually isn't anything you can do about it - like today's economy. So eventually the noise will die down; as stated above, you can choose to stay away. From DD or threads that irk you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks