What's new

Directors Coke vs. Pepsi (1 Viewer)

Bob Hill

Stunt Coordinator
Coke and only Coke. Come to think of it, last time I pricked my finger I bled Coke, hmmmmmm.

Frank_W

Stunt Coordinator
Coke by far.

I just love going to a place to eat and ask for

a Coke and they bring me RC/Pepsi, or whatever.

This actually happens a lot.

Somewhere down the line cola was replaced with Coke.

Sort of like Q-Tip and cotten swabs.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
coke: the other white powder

oh wait, you meant refreshments...then i'm a mountain dew kinda guy

kevin t

Yoshi Sugawara

Stunt Coordinator
I prefer Coke over Pepsi, though sometimes I get in the mood for a Pepsi.

I prefer Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke, though.

And Diet Dr. Pepper tastes so much better than regular Dr. Pepper (a diet coup!).

Diet Mountain Dew is pretty good as well.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I don't really care that much either way...I care even less if a shot of Crown Royal is added. :D

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Coke.

But, they don't make it anymore. If you're old enough to remember what a REAL Coke used to taste like, you'll know what I mean.

Jim

I drink RC...lot's of it.

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
"Coke is owned by Philip Moris [sic]."

Um, NO! Perhaps Brett has been smoking some non-Philip Morris products to invent such a conclusion.

In answer to the question: Coke.

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
"Tell 'ol Bill to have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up!" Eddie Murphy imitating Richard Pryor

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Ok I was wrong. Somebody was probably just misinformed and decided to pass that information along to me. But Kraft is owned bye Philip Morris. Either way Pepsi is superiour in taste to Coke, and no I was not smoking anything when I came up with that conclusion :)

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit
PEPSI.............all the way. Coke.....UGH........tastes like battery acid..I'll agree with that other member on that. Liked Slice too.........but they killed that and came up with Sierra Mist.BLECH! One of Pepsi's few screw-ups....
At least Pepsi never had to change THEIR formula to appease people :).Coke is NEVER going to live that down.............people like me will make damn sure of it :D

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Diet Coke all the way!!! Although recently I am hooked on WalMart's Sam Choice Diet Cola; cheap and not bad at all.

Anyone tried the Lemon flavored Diet Coke? It's quite good when warmed up in the microwave (Pour the content in a glass first. DO NOT PUT CAN IN MICROWAVE).

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Coke, and only coke. not pepsi, not sprite, dew, pepper, etc. Sometimes PC Cola, but mostly COKE.

However, I'm with Howard Williams. I'm trying to cool off the soft drinks for 2002. I haven't had one yet since the 30th. I've decided I will allow myself one if I need it, get withdrawal headaches, etc, but will no longer be buying 12 packs of coke. When I need one, I will be buying by the can, or by the 600ml bottle.

Wish me luck!!

Good luck to you too Howard!

Oh, btw, for you Canadians, Presidents Choice cola is a damn good substitute for COKE.

Kirsten

Stunt Coordinator
At least Pepsi never had to change THEIR formula to appease people
No, but Pepsi did venture into some pretty scary territory when they unleashed Crystal Pepsiback in the early 1990s. Ugggh! :p
In regards to the question at hand, I love Cherry Coke but it is just too difficult to come across. Why is it that so many stores carry Lemon Coke and Diet Lemon Coke but not Cherry Coke. And why doesn't Coke make Diet Cherry Coke??? :confused:

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit
Kirsten, That's right........I forgot about that stuff. Had some myself....wasn't too bad ;). Van Halen did their "Right Now" song for the Crystal Pepsi commercials. Though I REALLY remember the Saturday Night Live spoof of that.........remember they had the clear gravy, clear syrup, and other stuff :D . Ah..........that was good stuff. I do have 1 friend who REALLY liked that stuff and was mad as hell that they stopped it..........he can't drink brown pop 'cause of the ingredients.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
It's Pepsi for me. Unfortunately, though, my school has an exclusive contract with Coke. :frowning: But it's not so bad because that way, I can have Barq's root beer (a Coke product), the only root beer I like.

Bill_D

Supporting Actor
I was born, raised and still live in Atlanta ... the home of Coca-Cola. I run from all colas without regard to the name that is on it. I have consumed enough Coke to last a lifetime.:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks