What's new

Directors Coke vs. Pepsi (1 Viewer)

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
In a glass you pour rum, Coke, add some ice and you have a Rum and Coke.

In a glass your pour rum, Pepsi, and add some ice and you have????

Marshall Alsup

Second Unit
This poll really wierds me out! Myself and almost everyone I know prefer Pepsi. Coke is considered a generic cola like Safeway Select or Sam's Choice. I'm REALLY surprised that so many people prefer Coke over Pepsi. I wonder if its a location thing, I live in the NorthWest.

Marshall

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
I always preferred Coke over Pepsi, by far. I got hooked (on the caffeine I assume) to the point where I got awful headaches if I didn't have my Coke, to the tune of about 6 or 7 cans a day. About 6 months ago I gave it up cold turkey.
I still want a Coke. Lately I've been drinking Diet 7-Up. (On ice, by the way. I never did that with Coke.) It's okay.... I guess. :frowning:

Duane_T

Stunt Coordinator
Pepsi for mix. Coke when its just straight cola, although I'll take iced tea or something else first usually.

ChrisHeflen

Supporting Actor
Pepsi, but now Pepsi Twist is my fav. I can hardly drink a Pepsi anymore.

I'll drink Coke just as easy though.

I live in the NW too (Vancouver, Wa) I'm 10 min. from Portland, Or. All of my Portland friends drink Coke and all of my Vancouver friends drink Pepsi. It's weird.

One thing I do hate is when you are over at someones house and they say, "Hey do you want a Coke or Pepsi or a 7up"? and I'm like, sure, and then they hand you a "Presidents Choice" cola or lemon lime thingy or some supermarket brand. It's a total let down and then you have to sit there and apologize to your taste buds.

Speaking of RC, I heard they just celebrated their 20th sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks