What's new

Directors cast & crew draft (1 Viewer)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Angelo,

Thanks for the idea. I did get the code from him, but I think it's still too complex and time-consuming to update. I don't see any easy way for me to just cut & paste my excel cells into it. Hopefully the different lists won't be too hard to follow.

Cary T

Screenwriter
There are few actors that can match the screen presence of Toshiro Mifune - Actor

Angelo, were you hoping for a Kurosawa/Mifune collaboration? :)

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
MORE LATE BREAKING NEWS

Luis Buñuel will be interviewing for several key crew positions for his new film over the next few days.

Of prime importance will be the ability to make a martini to his satisfaction. Anyone who attempts to explain L’Âge d’or or the final scene of The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie during the interview will not be considered for a position, regardless of their other qualifications.

It is rumored that Señor Buñuel already has a firm idea and is looking for an innovative screenwriter, who will be simpatico with him and his concepts.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
News Flash: DeNiro & Grant spurn directors

Despite rumors of unprecedented paydays, both Robert DeNiro and Cary Grant have decided against pairing up with their most famous directors. Fans hoping for the sequel to Taxi Driver, tentatively called Raging Bullshit were particularly disappointed, as were those hoping for South By Southeast: The Train Ride Home, the follow-up to North by Northwest in which Hitchcock was rumored to be pushing the envelope by having X-rated scenes of the honeymoon.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
News Flash: Japanese remake of Magnificent Seven killed
Rumors that the Japanese director/actor team of Akira Kurosawa and Toshiro Mifune were planning on doing a remake of the hit film The Magnificent Seven were laid to rest, when it was confirmed that the two would not be working together on their next films. Kurosawa said through a translator, "I was thinking of doing a western with Samurai, but it was probably a bad idea anyway." A certain young geisha is rumored to be the reason for the two not working together, but that could not be confirmed.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member

Director:

Alfred Hitchcock
Stanley Kubrick
Steven Spielberg
Akira Kurosawa
Sam Peckinpah
Luis Buñuel
Ingmar Bergman
Martin Scorsese
James Cameron

Actor:

Robert DeNiro
Toshiro Mifune
Cary Grant

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
Dateline: Japan, 4/2/03
Kurosawa Buys Plane Ticket for Greece

Fueling rumors that he is planning to outdo the scale of his previous epics and bring Homer's Iliad to the big screen, director Akira Kurosawa was mobbed by reporters earlier today at the Olympic Airways counter at Tokyo's Narita Airport.

When asked directly about his trip: "Hey, can't a guy go out for a f--king gyro?"

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
Vivien Leigh - Actress 1

Newsflash:

Vivien Leigh finally admitted today that she's currently dating the mysterious "Double E" from Canada. Fiddle-dee-dee!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks