What's new

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Anchor Bay @ DDD (1 Viewer)

Barry_B_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Barry
Damn; the page was not loading completely and the code has expired. Still not getting the 2 for 1 tho...

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
It just worked for me! It's showing the promotional discount at the bottom below the "Why pay?". I liked it better when it showed FREE in the item listings beside half the items. That was cool. So far this new DDD is just a pretty face but you can't play a good game of chess with her.

And yep, that code has expired.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
James. thanks for that Anchor Bay sale link to DDD. I don't see this 2-for-1 sale anywhere else at the site but your link works fine. However, I get a "this has expired" message at the Checkout screen. I haven't clicked on "buy" yet for that reason. Weird. [edit] My error; it worked this time. The only problem I have is deciding on which 2 selections :)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Hey! I noticed the 2 for 1 anchor bay link is only accessable from the HOME page and not the DVD section. It's middle and left under the largest box that says "Welcome to our new crappy...I mean, web site".

http://www.deepdiscount.com/
- it's right under "DVD Spotlight". Look for Xena. :D

If you're on the DVD page the HOME link is right under the search magnifying glass or under the purdy blue water at the top of the page.

They're making us work a little for our addiction now.

Ferdinand Hudson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ronnie
Thanks for this! Just decided to complete my Highlander TV series collection... which so far only contained Season 1...

Got Seasons 2-6 plus Highlander: Raven for a measly 89.97 plus shipping.
Were these issued on this side of the pond I would never, ever find a deal as sweet as this!
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

Barry_B_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Barry
Just an update; the sale has been extended through 2/28. Also, looks like they got the merge working, so your wish list may be a bit larger than intended since DVD and CD are combined now. :emoji_thumbsup:

Josh LM

Stunt Coordinator

When the website became DeepDiscount.com instead of DeepDiscountDvd.com. They merged the dvd and cd sites together and added books to the equation.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
I got another shipment in. All of my 3rd Rock's and Crime Story. Season 1 of 3 rd Rock was smashed in but given the apparent out of printness of it and the seemingly good quality of the discs,I am overlooking this. Seasons 1-3 apparently have talking cases but none of mine are working, not that it matters much but if anyone cares bout such a thing.

Crime Story is great but I was a bit shocked at the case. It has turning pages ala Sledge Hammer and Three's Company but this was the first time I realized that these trays are taped together, in this case with jagged edge.

They shipped my Highlander's 1, 2, 6 but 3-5 seem to be out of stock. The charging methods for these seem a bit confusing.

The Doctor Who Collection has a different cover than I expected, but better than what I recall when last seeing one in store.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Is it like the british case? I much prefer it but understand why they went with the other design for the US. Good old Mr. Cushing sells better than a close up of a Dalek.

UK:

US:

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
On a mostly black box we get three daleks above the logo in increasing size or decreasing distance with Cushing's face from Daleks Invasion Earth covering the right corner and spine, divided in half. This image of Cushing is inverted but I still like this design better than the other version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks