What's new

DDD B1G1F Anchor Bay TV season and Film boxsets (expires 9/5/06) (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

There are also some films included on that list (box collections), such as:

Werner Herzog, Wim Wenders, Dirk Bogarde, Peter Sellers, and others!

seanOhara

Supporting Actor
It's not just TV shows -- they have Once Upon a Time in Italy, the Paul Verhoeven, Wim Wenders, Werner Herzog, Alec Guiness and more on sale.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
I had the vaguest of vague memories of enjoying "Sledge Hammer!" when I was a kid (I was like 4 or 5 when it premiered and to be honest I think I liked it because I thought it had something to do with the Peter Gabriel song which I liked at the time) and I've been considering buying the show basically blind.

$17.99 shipped for a complete 8-disc/41-episode series I've been thinking about getting was too much of a great deal to pass up.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I've been considering blind buying Sledge Hammer for a while, too, but have never pulled the trigger. I'm thinking $18 for both seasons is too tempting of a price to pass on. I'll probably pick it up before the sale ends.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Scored Highlander: Season 6 and Highlander: The Raven. Wasn't sure I wanted the Raven until I read this:
http://www.dvdverdict.com/printer/highlanderraven.php

So to get the Raven as essentially a "free bonus" as I complete my Highlander connection is great. And really odd timing, as I was just reading that Raven review yesterday and nearly bought it!!!

The DDD server is super-busy every step of the way, by the way.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
And they shipped today. Much faster than during their more-famous sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks