What's new

Buffy V.s Dark Angel (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
I've converted to the Buffyverse over the past couple of months and I can tell you, Buffy is one of the greatest shows ever. It starts out extremely shakey (I'd go as far as rather awful and stupid) with a cornball horror mood to the first season. It is midway through the 2nd Season that you'll realize that Whedon is the master of serialized storytelling. He's not bad at directing either. That one episode with all the fruity singing was pretty interesting. (Of course that was a joke there. OMWF gives The West Wing's Two Cathedrals a run for it's money as the best episode of television ever)

TedT

Second Unit
Buffy. I never seen Dark Angel so maybe I shouldn't even be answering this question, but Buffy is one of the greatest shows I've ever seen. Very intelligent. I can't imagine that Dark Angel could even come close to Buffy.

I hated Buffy season 5 though, but season 6 was great. Loved 1-4. Can't wait for 7!!!

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Dark Angel never held my interest. Buffy is the clear winner here. After you are done with that get Angel.

Buffy Season 6 Good?? The musical maybe but the rest was utter crap. Seven is almost as bad but not quite.

Daryl Stovall

Second Unit
Season six kicked ass and season seven ran the gambit of fun, dark, tragedy and "balls to the walls" ultra-violence. All the qualities that I look for in ol' Joss's Universe.

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
I've got Dark Angel S1 and have seen S2 used for $24 but kept from buying it due to my addiction to Buffy and Angel. Dark Angel has some strong points but there was some corny dialogue. Too bad it was cancelled for a show tha also got cancelled. Fox really screwed both of those series. :frowning:

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will

Hmmm... Cute blonde with mystically endowed powers to slay vampires and demons in order to save humanity or cute brunette genetically engineered with feline dna endowing abilities to commit assassinations and espionage in order to save the government. Decisions decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks