What's new

Bewitched Season 5? (2 Viewers)

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland

I can almost guarantee that July 10th will be the date (barring any changes), and that there will be NO extras. I didn't dare ask my contact at Sony about whether the releases were slowing to once a year. I didn't want to know the answer.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
That stinks! But as long as the episodes are uncut, especially the "Serena Strikes Again" two parter with the recap in tact, that will be fine.

I've seen how Paramount is releasing the entire Brady Bunch Series with an extras disc with some movies and such on it. Hopefully Sony will do the same at the end of BW though that will be really irritating to have to buy the whole series just for an extras disc.

SteveJ2006

Auditioning
Real Name
Steve James

Could you please ask anyway? At least then we'd have at least some idea of what to expect regarding these last seasons, instead of being in the dark as to what they plan to do.

Brandy681

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandy
I had a feeling this was going to happen :frowning: I agree with Ollie, we shouldn't have to wait years espessially 4 more years to get the rest of the seasons while other box sets are coming out faster...

Brandy681

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandy
Anymore news yet on Bewitched Season 5?? This is such a disappointment...Hury up Sony and release this set, allready!!!

Brandy681

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandy
If I had the phone number to Sony I would call and complain, allthough it may do no good but if everyone calls it will definitely help. It is allready going on April with no summer release or pre-order info yet. I am thinking it is going to be late summer, possibly fall or later before we get this set. I will be an old lady before all of the seasons of bewitched are complete, the way they are going. LOL! If anyone has the number to call and complain let me know. Oh wait a minnute Sony had some complaints on I Dream Of Jeannie Season 3 set and when I read a review on Amazon earlier today I believe a lady posted the toll free number for Sony. Let me go and check!!! I found the number for Sony and hear it is 1-800-860-2878. Please call and check on Bewitched and/or ask questions about the release of this set. The more people to call and complain or ask questions the sooner they will release this set. BTW Sony really messed up "The Bootsie Nightengale" episode on IDOJ and everyone is now complaining about that, including myself. The whole disc is ruined and should have been checked before hitting the shelves. I demand replacement discs and/or a recall on this set.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Thank god that's a toll-free number. I have so many complaints with Sony that this might take awhile.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
As I said earlier, the release is set for July 10th. You are not going to get an announcement about it this early. Sony announces about 2 months and 1 week ahead of the release date. Why do you expect them to suddenly break that policy and announce S5 4 months early?

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Everyone's freaking out because they didn't bother to read the earlier posts; har har! But they're right; this is going to be 9 months between seasons; that's ridiculous. 6 months is too long, if you ask me. I think they should have come out about every 3 or 4 months.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

Oh, I couldn't AGREE more! I'd rather have had these come out much sooner, but I am happy that this has been a regular, albeit, kind of bizzarely spaced release schedule unlike Mork & Mindy or Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew...
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Brandy681

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandy
I called Sony at night time and left a message and left my number,etc, I was going to call back but the next day a nice guy called me early in the next morning and said that they have no information on Bewitched Season 5 and that their was no release information yet so it will probably be a long while! It doesn't seem like the other seasons took near this long to be announced or released!

Anyway he also told me that they are aware of the issues on IDOJ Season 3 but as of now they are no replacements being set up and it has been fowarded to be investigated with the visual & design department,etc,etc.

If you don't wish to speak to someone directly, call Sony at night and just leave a message but it is really easy to get through during the day and you don't have to wait too speak to someone.

Paramount seems to be a lot faster at realeasing their box sets every 3 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks