What's new

best workout & gym trax for my ipod? (1 Viewer)

deliverance

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael
... I need new music: mostly for running but also for a full gym workout... I need some suggestions as I'm tired of listening to the same old stuff. I tend to buy stuff on itunes, not really wanting to mess my computer with the pirate programs.......

suresh76

Auditioning
Real Name
suresh kesavan
yeah I agree, it's just a lot easier to download from itunes then mess around with other stuff.....

If you're looking for workout/gym music on itunes, here’s a shortcut -- type “EURO CLUB HITS” into to search....

look for the album series with the big black logo and the different colored backgrounds...

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
My current favorite is Requiem for a Dream from the Two Towers Sound Track (Lord of the Rings).

KurtEP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kurt
Depends on what kind of workout you are doing. When I was lifting in college, the only thing that was EVER playing in the gym was AC/DC's Back in Black. I wasn't aware that it was even possible to lift weights to other music until I came upon the Queens of the Stone Age's Songs for the Deaf, although I admit it's a poor second.

For cardio, I prefer something fast and driving. Almost anything by the Chemical Brothers or the Crystal Method seems to do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks