1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

best workout & gym trax for my ipod?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones / Entertainment' started by deliverance, Mar 28, 2008.

1. deliverance

deliverance New Member

... I need new music: mostly for running but also for a full gym workout... I need some suggestions as I'm tired of listening to the same old stuff. I tend to buy stuff on itunes, not really wanting to mess my computer with the pirate programs.......

2. suresh76

suresh76 New Member

yeah I agree, it's just a lot easier to download from itunes then mess around with other stuff.....

If you're looking for workout/gym music on itunes, here’s a shortcut -- type “EURO CLUB HITS” into to search....

look for the album series with the big black logo and the different colored backgrounds...

3. Andrew Pratt

Andrew Pratt Well-Known Member

My current favorite is Requiem for a Dream from the Two Towers Sound Track (Lord of the Rings).

4. KurtEP

KurtEP Well-Known Member

Depends on what kind of workout you are doing. When I was lifting in college, the only thing that was EVER playing in the gym was AC/DC's Back in Black. I wasn't aware that it was even possible to lift weights to other music until I came upon the Queens of the Stone Age's Songs for the Deaf, although I admit it's a poor second.

For cardio, I prefer something fast and driving. Almost anything by the Chemical Brothers or the Crystal Method seems to do the trick.

5. charter

charter New Member

That is mine favorite too.

6. maryannsms

maryannsms New Member

My favorite is Arthur's Theme (Best that you can do) by Barry Manilow.