What's new

Press Release Lionsgate Press Release: Fall (2022) (4k UHD Combo) (Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
2023-07-25_14-32-47.png

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The fear of heights is confronted in last year’s edge-of-your-seat thriller, Fall, arriving September 19 on 4K Ultra HD™ SteelBook® + Blu-ray™ + Digital from Lionsgate, exclusively at Best Buy. Fifty-one painful weeks after a life-altering incident that scarred her for life, emotionally fragile rock climber Becky (Grace Caroline Currey) reluctantly decides to confront her fears, and along with her thrill-seeking friend Hunter (Virginia Gardner), attempts what may be the hardest ascent in their young lives. Featuring all-new artwork from Chris Christodoulou, Fall will be available on 4K Ultra HD™ SteelBook at Best Buy for the suggested retail price of $27.99.

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS
For best friends Becky and Hunter, life is all about conquering fears and pushing limits. But after they climb 2,000 feet to the top of a remote, abandoned radio tower, they find themselves stranded with no way down. Now Becky and Hunter’s expert climbing skills will be put to the ultimate test as they desperately fight to survive the elements, a lack of supplies, and vertigo-inducing heights in this adrenaline-fueled thriller from the producers of 47 Meters Down. Costarring Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

4K ULTRA HD / BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Audio Commentary with Producer-Cowriter-Director Scott Mann and Producer James Harris
  • Creating the Impact of Fall (4K Only)
  • Madison Beer “I Have Never Felt More Alive” Music Video (Written by Madison Beer and Leroy Clampitt)
  • Fall: The Making of
  • Theatrical Trailer
CAST
Grace Caroline Currey Shazam! Fury of the Gods, Shazam!, Annabelle: Creation
Virginia Gardner Beautiful Disaster, Marvel’s “Runaways,” All the Bright Places
Mason Gooding Scream VI, “Love, Victor,” Moonshot, Booksmart
and Jeffrey Dean Morgan “The Walking Dead,” “The Walking Dead: Dead City,”
“Supernatural,” Rampage, The Unholy, Batman v Superman

PROGRAM INFORMATION
Year of Production:
Title Copyright: Fall © 2022 Fall Movie Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Artwork & Supplementary Materials ®, ™ & © 2023 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Type: Catalog Re-Release
Run Time: 107 minutes
Rating: Unrated. This motion picture was previously released in a version rated PG-13 for bloody images, intense peril, and strong language. This unrated version contains material different from the original PG-13-rated version.
Genre: Thriller
Closed-Captioned: N/A
Subtitles: Spanish, English SDH
Feature Run Time: 107 minutes
4K Format: 2160p Ultra High Definition 16x9 (2.00:1) Presentation
4K Audio: Dolby Atmos, English Descriptive Audio
Blu-rayTM Format: 1080p High Definition 16x9 (2.00:1) Presentation
Blu-rayTM Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master AudioTM, English Descriptive Audio

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I caught this on a streaming rental earlier in the year and I really enjoyed it for what it was. I’m not sure that this is the kind of movie that I’d want to see again or need to own, but for anyone who likes movies that take place in single environments with small casts, that really give you a “you are HERE” sense of danger, this was well worth the trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks