What's new

Best Buy DVD for Blu-Ray Trade In Promotion, are you going to trade in your DVD's? (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Kevin Collins said:
Some of the $4.99 titles are kind of interesting.  I wonder if Amazon will just match some of these prices?
Last week, Amazon matched the sale price without the coupon but they didn't drop it to match the price with the coupon. I traded in two discs last week because $5 for a used DVD is a way better price than you're likely to get on eBay today. It was a painless process too- I gave them the discs, they gave me the coupons and the reciept (it says you need the reciept to redeem the coupon but no one ever asked me for it when I used the coupon) and they let you use them on items that are on sale.

Shane D

Supporting Actor
I tried this this week. Took 3 DVDs in that I had on blu. They looked at them. Handed me a coupon and wrote x3 on it and stapled my receipt to it. I picked up Rome seasons 1 and 2 and Spartacus 1 for 20 apiece (they are on sale for 25 this week ). Pretty painless and much better deal then trying to sell at a used store for like 1.50 is what I got last time I sold DVDs. I'll do it again this weekend

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Between the price of gas, sales tax, and my time, a $5 trade in credit is still not getting me to make a trip to Best Buy. I either sell the DVD's myself or donate them to our public library. The post office and library are a lot shorter trips than Best buy for me.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
EDIT: Woops, never mind... I see that the question I had about this was answered perfectly in Mike Frezon's Weekly Update thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks