Best Buy DVD for Blu-Ray Trade In Promotion, are you going to trade in your DVD's?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by TravisR, Jan 15, 2012.

1. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

Last week, Amazon matched the sale price without the coupon but they didn't drop it to match the price with the coupon. I traded in two discs last week because $5 for a used DVD is a way better price than you're likely to get on eBay today. It was a painless process too- I gave them the discs, they gave me the coupons and the reciept (it says you need the reciept to redeem the coupon but no one ever asked me for it when I used the coupon) and they let you use them on items that are on sale.

2. Shane D

Shane D Supporting Actor

I tried this this week. Took 3 DVDs in that I had on blu. They looked at them. Handed me a coupon and wrote x3 on it and stapled my receipt to it. I picked up Rome seasons 1 and 2 and Spartacus 1 for 20 apiece (they are on sale for 25 this week ). Pretty painless and much better deal then trying to sell at a used store for like 1.50 is what I got last time I sold DVDs. I'll do it again this weekend

3. Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield Executive Producer
    Supporter

Between the price of gas, sales tax, and my time, a $5 trade in credit is still not getting me to make a trip to Best Buy. I either sell the DVD's myself or donate them to our public library. The post office and library are a lot shorter trips than Best buy for me.

4. Charles Smith

Charles Smith Extremely Talented Member
    Supporter

Charles Smith
    EDIT: Woops, never mind... I see that the question I had about this was answered perfectly in Mike Frezon's Weekly Update thread!