What's new

Baa Baa Black Sheep Volume 3 (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i was looking at the first two volumes down the road. I remember watching this show in 1970s and i think i was like 8-10 years of age at the time. This was a really good show. I like shows that relate back to our history. I remember hearing stories about the war from my grandfather. It is too bad this is lost on kid generation now, especially in the way Remembrance Day is handled now. I like to see kids volunteer and events on November 11. It is important to not forget your history as the old saying is "Those forget history are deemed to repeat it"

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I received V1/V2 of Baa Baa Black Sheep the other day. I have watch a few episodes, because i like the premise and the cast. It was very good show, especially acting/scripts. One of epsiode i watch was with boyington landing on Japanese Island with the guy from Bension. It was good episode, especially at the end whtn boyington got shot down again. There are a few other episodes i watch including the one that had the gal from General Hospital in it. She played a love interest for Dirk Blocker's character.

I plan to watch a few more episodes over the coming weeks. I like to see V3 released to complete the set.

I have picked up Tora Tora Tora! as well. I am on tribute to WWII type of movies. I can not wait to watch Midway this week. They sure do not make shows and movies like this anymore.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Could we see the final volume of Baa Baa Black Sheep come out this year? I have V1/V2, but would love to have the final volume. I remember the show as a kid and love to add the final piece to my collection!!

Growler

Auditioning
Real Name
Vid
Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I was plenty happy to pay for my copy, but it's 2012 already!!
Anyone know a good torrent link for the last episodes?
They'll probably come with some vintage commercials. I don't mind.
Universal bites.:eek:

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Growler said:
Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I was plenty happy to pay for my copy, but it's 2012 already!!
Anyone know a good torrent link for the last episodes?
They'll probably come with some vintage commercials. I don't mind.
Universal bites.:eek:
I was hoping for the last volume to be released as well. I love this show as a kid. I also like to see 12'o'clock High released as well. I am not a big fan of war, but do like shows the depict war as way to understand why wars happen. The old saying those that do not understand history are deemed to repeat the same mistakes.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
still hoping for the final season of BSS . maybe shout factory will pick up the remaining season..

MIJBRO

Auditioning
See the attached Link for "all 37" Episodes.
http://www.coopersjd.com/DVD_BOX_SETS/Baa_Baa_Black_Sheep_Black_Sheep_Squadron_DVD_Collection/

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
[COLOR= #ff0000]Bootlegs! [/COLOR]go sell this trash someplace else. MODs feel free to delete these posts.

Originally Posted by MIJBRO /t/277926/baa-baa-black-sheep-volume-3#post_4015638
See the attached Link for "all 37" Episodes.
ection/

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Powell&Pressburger said:
Bootlegs!  go sell this trash someplace else. MODs feel free to delete these posts.
I agree there is no place for bootleg sites. I want the official released! I am sure at some point it will come out as we seen SWAT and Hardy Boys sets. I am more interested to see 12'o'clock high or jericho come out as i am history buff!!

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I am disappointed that this show has not seen S2 released in region 1. I would love to complete baa baa black sheep set!!

I would also like to see 12'o Clock high as well as few other war base series released as well.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
looks like metv is going to start airing the episodes. maybe universall will take the hint and finish rerleasing this classic show. metv also shows combat and twelve o'clock high.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
yes i also posted a thread stating that the final season was coming. i hope universal rereleases season 1 pt one on single sided discs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks