What's new

Baa Baa Black Sheep Volume 3 (1 Viewer)

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
It took 11 years for this title to be completed on DVD which is amazing. Of the 11 titles Universal originally put out in 2004-2005 (many of which went years being stalled out for just a second release) these are the ones still not finished:

McCloud (the only one to not even get so much as a second release in the US!)
Alfred Hitchcock Presents (one more year to go still for the half hour shows)

Night Gallery took something like eight years to finish along with Hardy Boys.

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
It took 11 years for this title to be completed on DVD which is amazing. Of the 11 titles Universal originally put out in 2004-2005 (many of which went years being stalled out for just a second release) these are the ones still not finished:

McCloud (the only one to not even get so much as a second release in the US!)
Alfred Hitchcock Presents (one more year to go still for the half hour shows)

Night Gallery took something like eight years to finish along with Hardy Boys.

And of course when Alfred Hitchcock Presents Season 6 was released in the U.S., Universal issued it on DVD-R and priced it at $45. Meanwhile, the entire series has been released on pressed discs in Australia and the U.K., and the U.K. releases of Seasons 6 and 7 cost about $57 for both, including shipping to the U.S.

And the entire series of The Alfred Hitchcock Hour has been available in the U.K. since January.

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
I have the Fabulous Films R2 complete boxset of Alfred Hitchcock Hour, all 3 seasons together in one box...and I also have season 1 and 7 of Hitchcock Presents from Fabulous, to go along with my R1 sets of seasons 2 - 6...I recommend them highly, as they are excellent with fully re-mastered complete episodes...I'm one of those lucky people for whom the very marginal PAL speedup doesn't bother me excessively...although I definitely can detect it in Hitch's voice and the attendant music...but for me, not a big issue as I now have the satisfaction of having this essential series complete in my collection...and enjoying it tremendously...

I envy you guys who are picking up the new Shout/TMG releases of Loner, Custer, Flicka, Blacksheep etc...I'm planning a shopping trip over the border and asking friends to pick as many up for me as possible, otherwise, I have to wait till wide release and get 'em from Amazon...glad you guys are getting these Walmart deals, when you can find them of course...

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
That's a great deal Richard...and about $40 U.S. cheaper than what I paid earlier this year for Fabulous Film's AHP season 1 and 7 and all 3 seasons of AHH...I got mine from Amazon.uk too and it's sure nice as a foreigner to see the VAT evaporate at checkout...good luck, hope you get your Hitchcock fix!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks