What's new

Baa Baa Black Sheep Volume 3 (1 Viewer)

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
i placed the link at the digital bits facebook site. maybe bill hunt can find out what happened.

Scott511

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
So what's up with this title?

I swear a week or so ago it could be pre-ordered on the Wal Mart website. This weekend I tried to do that, but it will not allow any orders, and just says "Out of Stock" Only thing one can do is register for a "In Stock" alert. I will be stopping by multiple Wal Marts tomorrow to see if it's on the rack.

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
I still have a pre-order in at Amazon at a very good price...but if I find it at Walmart, I'll snatch it up...I really hope these exclusives are doing well, sales wise for Shout...casual buyers who might encourage and propel Shout/Timeless forward in their hoped for ambitious release plans...I hope you can find your copy there, Scott...

Scott511

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
So far no luck finding it in store this morning, so I'm still not sure if it was released today or not.

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
Strange...I received notice today that Amazon Canada has cancelled my pre-order...I couldn't find Blacksheep Squadron or Daniel Boone season 1 at my local Walmart Supercenter...nothing on their website either...so far, these "exclusives" aren't working for me...unless the intent is to "exclude" customers like me from ever finding them...

Great reviews on Amazon...so, how do I get these? Maybe Shout's own site, where I already have a pre-order for the upcoming The Defenders season 1...

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
Strange...I received notice today that Amazon Canada has cancelled my pre-order...I couldn't find Blacksheep Squadron or Daniel Boone season 1 at my local Walmart Supercenter...nothing on their website either...so far, these "exclusives" aren't working for me...unless the intent is to "exclude" customers like me from ever finding them...

Great reviews on Amazon...so, how do I get these? Maybe Shout's own site, where I already have a pre-order for the upcoming The Defenders season 1...

Randall:

Daniel Boone Season 1 Collector's Edition does have listings on the following retailers:

Walmart: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Daniel-Bo...36779008&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=78785284712&veh=sem

Walmart is currently showing it as out-of-stock; I ordered it online on April 26th for a site-to-store pickup from my local Walmart, but it has yet to ship.

Both Barnes and Noble and Best Buy are showing preorders for July 19th:

Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dvd...sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP927&k_clickid=3x927

Best Buy: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/daniel-...ef=212&loc=1&gclid=CLaK9NKL0cwCFU88gQoda8AEpg

Shout did originally have a listing for it on their website after it was first announced but since it is a Walmart exclusive until July 19th, they took down the listing.

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
Thanks Sean for that info...thanks to Paul and Scott also for your posts...I guess we'll just have to hope we can get it through Walmart, or wait till July 19...despite the disappointment and confusion, I still hope that Shout's Walmart exclusives are a big success for them...hopefully, a lot of casual buyers to go along with us die hard and impatient fans...

I want to get my filthy paws on this to finally complete Baa Baa Blacksheep/Blacksheep Squadron...the show definitely had it's highs and lows, and wasn't always authentic...but it was entertaining and who doesn't love the F4U Corsair...and fake Zero/Texans? Robert Conrad and a good cast...

I had the thrill in 1978 of having my copy of his memoir personally autographed by Col. Gregory Boyington, "Pappy" at Chino...I recommend reading it, as it is a classic and evocative memoir of a troubled, but Heroic leader...his motto, "Show me a Hero and I'll prove he's a Bum" is indicative of his complex modesty...he led a very hard life, apart from the brutal and dangerous air combat at which he excelled...starvation and torture as a POW, and having survived the war, a battle with his inner demons and alcoholism...his forgiveness of his Japanese captors is also inspiring...I'm sure in part because of the secretive compassion shown to him by furtive Japanese Christian soldiers, who smuggled food to him, whispering to him in broken English, "I am a Christian"...it's a powerful and eloquent story...the people of Hayden, Idaho have established a fine Veterans museum in his Honor...

Last edited:

Scott511

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
Thanks for the additional info guys.

I'll be hitting up three more Walmart's this weekend. I don't expect to find it, but will post if I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks