What's new

Anyone get their 3 or 5 free hd-dvd's yet? (1 Viewer)

ericJed

Agent
Update for me.
I called toshiba again yesterday just for giggles and they now tell me I am in the system and that they had my address wrong is why I keep getting told I wasn't in the system. With the fix , it now will be 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Im still not holding my breath on ever getting them.

Cory S.

Supporting Actor
After 4 and a half months, I finally received my 3 free movies. It's about damn time....

thomasBa

Auditioning
I finally received mine about a month ago. We Were Soldiers, Blazing Saddles and Apollo 13 all arrived intact just 6 months after mailing my order.

Go HD-DVD

Dennis Oblow

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dennis
If your still waiting for the 3 DVD offer like me, You can call and ask for two more and they'll give them to you

g-man

Grip
Real Name
keith
Submited my form in Jan. Toshiba or someone sent back said I did not have the UPC code . The code was in there on the back side of form,but I had to resubmit it again and the whole process had to start ALL OVER again soooo I am still waiting.

Racer57

Auditioning
Real Name
Roger

I also got the post card. They said they wouldn't be shipped till May 10th. But the card also said I could get my money back or my original UPC if I wanted but that I would have to return a portion of the post card to them so stating. What's with that? I didn't pay for them extra so I'm not gonna ask for my money back. All I want is my "free" movies.

But....................I am intrigued by Dennis' statement. If indeed I call up and complain, will they really send me 2 additional titles?

Roger

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Thanks for the info, Dennis. I called them up today and mentioned that I had submitted for the 3 movies and wondered if I could take advantage of the 5, the nice lady said yes and gave me the options!

Thanks Toshiba! And thanks Dennis for posting the information here!

The nice lady said I should have my movies in about 4 weeks...

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
Still waiting for my Three:frowning: from late January. I called them almost a month ago and was told it was in the system.

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
I got my A2 back when the offer was 3. I got a postcard one day last week estimating my delivery date as 10 May. That raised my hackle as I'd been waiting 3+ months. Then, the very next day the discs actually came.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
I, too, called and upgraded from 3 to 5 DVDs. I didn't really want Chronicles of Riddick and We Were Soldiers, since I haven't watched either of them in well over a year, but I'm sure they will look pretty and be a fun tool to show off the system.

Now I just need to receive them!

Martin Teller

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Teller
I sent in my form on 3/22, I just called and they don't have me in their system yet :frowning: They said I should try calling in another week or two. I hope it didn't get lost in the mail or something, I don't have the form anymore or the UPC code.

Racer57

Auditioning
Real Name
Roger
TTT

Latest update. Sent order in 1st week of January. Obviously still waiting. Even after I received the postcard from them that they would be shipped 5/10/07. Called and added 2 titles about 3 weeks ago because someone on this thread said that if you asked them they would for the inconvience that we have experienced..

Bottom line, I called them yesterday, yes I am in the system, but due to overwhelming response to the offer still not shipped. Now mind you this is about my fourth call to them. I don't think I am bugging them too much. I only call them once a month. Anyhow, they tell me another 10 days. How many times have I heard that.

I must say that even though I am not dealing with Toshiba directly per se, that this is pea poor customer service and IMHO does directly reflect on Toshiba.

Roger

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks