What's new

Anyone get their 3 or 5 free hd-dvd's yet? (1 Viewer)

BrianP

Supporting Actor
I called a few weeks ago and they said all my paper work was in order and to expect my free DVDs within 3 weeks. Sent in the form around early November. I'm hoping that means they will show up next week. My choices were Seabiscuit, Casablanca, and We Were Soldiers for anyone interested.

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
There was a post yesterday at AVS from a user indicating he had received his discs.

Sorry, I can't link to it right now, as there are a bunch of sites that for unknown reasons I can not get to.

Brian

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Called again today and it was confirmed that my 3 HD-DVDs finally shipped last Friday(Feb. 9th). Here's the kicker, though..........they said to allow up to 4 weeks for shipping. Where the hell are these things being sent from, Sri Lanka?

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

I've never had anything take that long via media mail. I've actually received stuff from overseas in less than 4 weeks. I'm just hoping they're playing it safe with their estimate and that the discs will arrive much sooner.

BrianP

Supporting Actor
I received my free DVDs today. Looks like they are mailing them from Rockford, MN.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Well, that's not terribly far away from my state(better than living on one of the coasts anyway) so hopefully it will only take a couple of weeks.

BrianP

Supporting Actor

I'm not sure when they mailed it since I didn't see a dated postmark but I live on the west coast in California. I would imagine a lot of these went out around the same date. I would assume it would arrive much sooner then a couple of weeks. However with the post office ymmv.

Jaxon's Dad

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug
Glad to hear that these are starting to show up. Mine might have arrived yesterday, but for the winter storm that we've had. Maybe today or maybe tomorrow.

Sabu-Agu

Agent
Real Name
Franklin
When did you guys send in your completed form?
Just want to get an idea to see how much more will I have to wait

Thank you

Jaxon's Dad

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug
Mine arrived yesterday. Casablanca looks marvelous! I love gettin' free stuff!

Franklin - I mailed my stuff in November about two weeks into the promotion.

Sabu-Agu

Agent
Real Name
Franklin
Just got mine in this week. Just in time for the weekend
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

thomasBa

Auditioning
"Due to the overwhelming response there will be a delay in the shipping of your DVD's" This is from a call I just made to Toshiba. I sent the free offer to them last December. "Overwhelming response" then there must be a crapload of Toshiba HD-DVD players out there. That's great, so why aren't there a crapload of new HD-DVD titles out there in the retail world? All I see advertised lately are "coming Tuesday to DVD and Blu-Ray" By the way thanks for the 800 number.

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
FYI, I submitted my form the last week of December and I just received my discs today. I just got finished watching Apollo 13. It was worth the wait. :)

ericJed

Agent
Well I just called and was told They never received my submission . I wish I could take the A2 back and go exclusivly to BD wich I think will win anyways.
Stupid Toshiba. If you dint make copys ,they wont do shit for you.

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
I got mine last week. Sent in everything in the 2nd half of December, don't remember the exact date. I didn't make copies of anything, took about 11 weeks. Got Chronicles of Riddick, Sky Captain, and Perfect Storm.

Rick CH

Agent
Just got mine today. Paperwork was sent in 2nd week of January, so the whole process took about 8 weeks (I'm in Toronto).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks