1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Any word about Gary and Mike coming to DVD?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Randy B A, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Randy B A

Randy B A Well-Known Member

I don't know if anybody has seen this series, but it was shown late at night comedy central. It is so damn funny. A claymation type of show about to guys driving across the U.S. They keep getting into all kinds of trouble. The season ended on a cliff hanger and has never been back on.

Any way I would love to have this on DVD. Randy B A

2. CraigAllen

CraigAllen Active Member

This was a Will Vinton Studios production, and from what I remember reading, the studio went bankrupt last year, and Will Vinton himself was forced to leave the company. So I would be skeptical of a dvd anytime soon.

Vinton Studios also did the PJs, which I would much rather see on dvd first. That was one funny show.

3. Randy B A

Craig, Thanks for the reply. I wish they were doing more with this series. I would like to see how they were going to resolve that cliff hanger ending of the first season. Too bad the studio had those problems.

4. Jared M

Jared M Well-Known Member

i'd buy it for sure. i've only seen one episode but at a reasonable price, i'd buy this right up based on what i've seen.

5. Randy B A

I had the whole season on tivo but i deleted it. I wished i had saved it to tape. Oh well it is set to record if it comes on again.