Any word about Gary and Mike coming to DVD?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Randy B A, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Randy B A

Randy B A Supporting Actor

I don't know if anybody has seen this series, but it was shown late at night comedy central. It is so damn funny. A claymation type of show about to guys driving across the U.S. They keep getting into all kinds of trouble. The season ended on a cliff hanger and has never been back on.

Any way I would love to have this on DVD. Randy B A

2. CraigAllen

CraigAllen Agent

This was a Will Vinton Studios production, and from what I remember reading, the studio went bankrupt last year, and Will Vinton himself was forced to leave the company. So I would be skeptical of a dvd anytime soon.

Vinton Studios also did the PJs, which I would much rather see on dvd first. That was one funny show.

3. Randy B A

Craig, Thanks for the reply. I wish they were doing more with this series. I would like to see how they were going to resolve that cliff hanger ending of the first season. Too bad the studio had those problems.

4. Jared M

Jared M Stunt Coordinator

i'd buy it for sure. i've only seen one episode but at a reasonable price, i'd buy this right up based on what i've seen.

5. Randy B A

I had the whole season on tivo but i deleted it. I wished i had saved it to tape. Oh well it is set to record if it comes on again.