What's new

2005 Fantasy Football advice (1 Viewer)

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Looks like playing Gado is a consensus.

I am reluctant to sit Westbrook instead of Brown because
1) Brown splits time with Ricky
2) Westbrook might get more carries with McNabb out

On the flip side, Westbrook is facing the Giants defense which is better than Brown facing the Cleveland defense.

I'm so confused.:confused:

I think I will stick with the "play your top picks" rule and play Westbrook.

Jack Fanning

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Fanning
QB Advice needed:

Should I start Hasselback vs. SF, or Bulger vs. Arizona?

I'm leaning towards Bulger

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
For my final flex position, I have a choice between Houshman vs. Indy, Matt Jones @ Ten, Toomer vs. Philly, or Patrick Pass vs. New Orleans. Right now I have Houshman in the lineup, but Indy's defense is not a great matchup. Opinions?

The rest of my lineup:

QB: Plummer vs. NYJ
RB: Alexander @ SF
WR: Holt vs. Ariz
Flex: Gado vs. Min, Greg Jones @ Ten

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
I would start Matt Jones vs Tenn. While Houshman is considered a bad play vs Indy, I don't have another choice in that league :frowning:

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Looks like Gado is back to the bench now that Fisher is able to play again. The fact that he fumbled three times in two games doesnt help.

Gawd I hate RBs. They are either getting hurt, splitting time with another RB or doing nothing for me.:angry:

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Yeah, Gado cost me last week. I had a 10 point lead going into Monday night, had Gado and my opponent had Driver. I ended up losing by 13 points. :frowning:

I'm trying to claim Fisher off waivers tonight -- I released him last week when we had to reduce our rosters by one player (we can carry an extra player during the bye weeks).

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I'm back to Willie Parker, not that it really matters since I'm 3-8. I got torched last week, within a couple of points of doubling my score.

I was also reduced to picking up David Carr and am actually going to start him this week over Brunell. :frowning:

At this point, I would have to say my best player is Neil Rackers. :D to keep from cryin'

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Who to start at RB this week?
Pick 2
C. Houston vs OAK
M. Bennett vs STL (named the starter)
M. Moore vs STL
J. Arrington vs WAS
A. Smith @ ATL
J. Lewis @ DEN
T. Fisher vs DET

Right now I have C. Houston and Bennett starting, but Arrington and Smith be worth a shot. None of em are great starts though. Thoughts?

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Thank you, Sam Gado, for saving my season. With both of my starting RB's out for the season, I thought I had no chance at making the playoffs in my league. I managed to squeak into the playoffs, with the help of other people losing.:emoji_thumbsup::D:emoji_thumbsup:

This week was the first round of playoffs. Going into Sunday night's game, my opponent had all his players' played. Was down by 11 points and had only one person left: Sam Gado.

My new best friend got 171 yards and a TD.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Following up on post #34 in this thread, here is how my season went.

Saved my bacon in two leagues. I just hope Roaf and Shields don't retire because Larry Johnson makes fantasy football fun. :D

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks