What's new

Your Father's Twilight Zone Favorite Ten Episodes (1 Viewer)

jimmyjet

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jimmy
i dont know that any of the stories make for multiple viewings, after one has already seen it. but that is true for me, on most all tv shows. at this point, i dont recall most specifics about stuff that i saw 40-50 years ago. i guess the most important thing for me is the meaning. the beauty show really hit home. the one where the lady is trying to kill the little space guys was a good one - not till the very end does one see the usa sign on the ship the one where we kill the stranger with the cure for cancer. when the space men come down, pretending to help us, only to be using us to be cooked and eaten. when he finds out that it is not so pleasant after all, to be able to read the thoughts of others. these just come to mind. just about all of them were pretty good. i did not dislike 20,000 - just that it didnt have the same pinnacle. the only way that shatner had satisfaction was for them to make the monster actually real. i think it would have been much better, if they had made the story with something realistic. there are many real life examples of people against the odds, doing something remarkable. jack lalanne comes to mind. the whole medical community labeled him as a kook, and a dangerous one, at that. the going opinion at the time was that our bodies would crumble more quickly, if we exercised too much. look who had the last laugh !!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks