What's new

YAY! My speakers are upgraded!!! (1 Viewer)

Mike_Frame

Grip
With the input of many of you (in reply's or previous posts to others) I took advantage of being Canadian and upgraded my speakers... I listened to a bunch, PSB, Mission, JBL, Polk, Infinity, Boston and Paradigm.

Today at Fairview HiFi I picked up a pair of Paradigm Monitor 7's and a Paradigm CC-370 Centre! Great price, great service.

A week earlier, they spent a lot of time with me and helped me choose a new receiver as well! (NAD T752)

I know lots of you have used Fairview HiFi, but those who are in the Greater Toronto Area and are looking for a great dealer, these are the guys.

I hope this isn't against the rules, but here is their website... http://www.fairviewhifi.com/ I couldn't be more satisfied with these guys!

Thanks to all who suggested I listen to the Canadian Speakers, and thanks Fairview HiFi.

(Yes, I am excited...)
-MIke

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I recently upgraded my speakers also Mike and I share/understand your joy. Congrats:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks