What's new

xbox beta testers post your gamertags here (1 Viewer)

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Gamertag = Scar

When I'm not playing Halo via xbconnect.com you can find me online coming in last place on MotoGP.

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Quick Question:

I was just accepted for the XBOX Live Beta Program and I just placed my order for the Starter Kit from XBOX.

I noticed that the football game that comes with the starter kit is NFL FEVER 2003.

How are all you guys playing NFL2K3 (Which I already own)via Live? Is there anything special I need to do (to allow NFL2K3 to work) after getting the starter kit?

I should be ONLINE sometime this weekend! Looking to play some NFL2K3 !

Thanks

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Thanks Scott (or Buck :) )
I wasn't sure...thanks for clearing it up!
I have today off work - so I'm going to go ahead and wire everything up via my Linksys Router so that I'm good to go when my kit gets here!

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Well, I just got my Xbox live Beta and it's all set up! I can't believe how easy it was.
Anyways here's my GamerTag:
RuFfNeCk
Right now I'm playing:
MotoGP (Demo)
Whacked (Demo)
NFL 2K3
NBA 2K3
And I'll probably try the NFL Fever 2002 Demo as well.
Feel free to look me up online, add me to your friends list, or e-mail me if you want to get some games going.

JeffMuller

Stunt Coordinator
"Buckaroo Banzai"
... and of course, as soon as I finished signing up, I thought of one I like better :rolleyes:
Got all hooked up tonight, an played MotoGP for a couple of hours. Lots of fun. The voice chat really add a whole new dimension to gameplay!

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
I had a couple of extra min to piss around with a few ideas and came up with these to start:

What do you guys think? Let me know if you want one for yourself.
Dean

Hey Guy's,

Just got signed in last night. Gamer tag- AaronB
stayed up till 1:30am playing Motto GP. Great game.
See you guys online.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Dean,

I like it!

Thanks!

Anyone have a place I can host the image so I can use it in my signature? Or any other way I can use it in my signature?

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Actually I have enough space to host quite a few thousand of these so go right ahead and just link to where it is right now. Same goes to everyone else too.

Dean

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I think you may be opening the floodgates on those sig pics, Dean--those are fantastic! I'd like one, if you get the chance...
Thanks so much! :)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Those are SWEET Dean! As soon as I get my GamerTag I'll be emailing you for mine :)
But now I have the added pressure of making sure my tag is worthy enough for the world to see....
I have better get to cracking....

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Thanks, they're pretty easy to build now that I've made a template for it. Here are a few more, use em if you want. I should be getting my kit tomorrow, so I can do one for myself ;)

Dean

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks