What's new

xbox beta testers post your gamertags here (1 Viewer)

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Just got online for the first time tonight. My tag is PoisonJam.
Mine is the 21st tag in this post...it seems the HTF is rather well represented in the beta test! :emoji_thumbsup:

shane_watson

Stunt Coordinator
keep them comin guys you can go to the beta forum and enter your name in the database,and see who the testers are in your state.

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
**Reminder**
Make sure to check your Friends list to see if anyone from HTF has sent a friends invite. I have about 17 people on my list and around five - six haven't responded in over a week.
I am beginning to take it personally!;)
Bryan

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Bryan, I just got on last night and I'm still learning the ropes...how do you send invites manually? I know you can invite someone with whom you are already playing a game by selecting his name from the player list and inviting him, but is there a way to manually type someone's name in and invite them?

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
Dave,

(with beta disc in drive) Go to the dashboard and choose account setup. There should be an option called Friends. You can enter any gamertags there. After you type them in they will get an invite to be your friend. They have to accept the invite, which adds you to their friends list as well.

I'll send you an invite this afternoon.

Good luck!

Bryan

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Aww...I'd love to be your friend, Bryan. :b
Seriously, thanks! I'll send out some invites tonight when I get home from work so I can start going up against fellow HTF'ers. I hope you all choo-choo-choose me. :)

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
This is almost like sending a note across the class in 5th grade:
Will you go with me?
(Y)es
(Y)es
I never gave the ladies a chance to say no...:D

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
JUst how do you enter these tags? I went into NFL2K3's Friends list and it does'nt look like you can do that there. Is it a setup on the main XBOX Live Disk? Just exactly how can I sit down and enter in a list of friends?

shane_watson

Stunt Coordinator
guys jfragment over at the beta forums created a gamertag/state database.he didnt want this posted on any other forums but considering the maturity of the members in this forum i dont think he would mind,take a look.... Link Removed

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Mike, one of the emails that MS sent you should have had the link to the beta test web site. From there you can link to the forums. I'll PM you the URL as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks